Official Oceanic Peace Treaty

For the past several expansions an unofficial truce has been called while we all rush through levelling and up into the “end game”.

I am seeking to formalise this arrangement as a pact of nonaggression. For any non-contested or plentiful spawned mobs, players shall be allowed to quest and grind in peace, unaccosted with warmode enabled.

Each faction hereby acknowledges that participation in warmode while levelling is purely for the XP bonus and blizzards terrible design philosophy should in no way impact oceanic players enjoyment of the game, not withstanding the occasional jerks who will grieve and gank with superior numbers in breach of this treaty (though most likely they are shunts anyway).

For any rare, named or bottlenecked quest objectives or in the event an objective is ninja’d this treaty will temporarily be set aside and aggression shall be permitted against the offending party otherwise it is to be observed at all times.

2 Likes

Nope. Get ready to be ganked relentlessly.

2 Likes

Ohhh, a ganky stabby stabber. Give us a list of your mains so I can add them to my Spy’s KoS list :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of those shunts I was talking about… remember alliance may have numbers but Oceanic horde are coordinated and can lay the smack down far beyond our numbers. Alliance only got the zerg going for them.

OC Horde are babies and don’t do anything except run.

Cause there is 50 of you to one of us get rid of that 30 % bonus and 49 of you would be gone. A bonus you don’t deserve mind you.

LOL. Dream on bro. Keep hiding in them bushes behind your buddies. Don’t bring boys to a man’s fight.

Life ain’t fair. Aren’t you too goddamm old to not know that?

Aw cute, it’s a little baby hordey who has no relevant achievements to their name. Go run around and rut in the mud in your mud city.

LOL. I hope to god you are roleplaying

Probably is seems like a great guy.

If it’s red, it’s dead.

I doubt that.

Nope. You have no relevant achieves. Dunno why I’m wasting time on you.

You seem like a bad player. Don’t talk to me.

I’m gonna assume because you have nothing better to do? I’m not going to apologize for having a life. Have all the achievements you want, they mean nothing to me lol. So to suggest it makes me lesser, is absolutely ridiculous.

Hahahaha “pats head”

I generally honor this anyway. Sure thing.

Though once you’re 60 it’s game on.

2 Likes

Hawwww, Shankyshanky ignored my request for a list of his toons so I can add them to my KoS list. All fluff, no substance. Typical Yank :upside_down_face:

Hey put me in your KoS list please, I’m in need of some challenge in wpvp. Most of you are worthless so need at least 3 at the time to amuse me.