Official Oceanic Fresh Request

Most people looking for a clean start on a fresh server just simply wont want to go US and not play. Regardless of what anyone says, it’s a loss not a profit, people are acting like servers cost them thousands of dollars a month, they seriously don’t, they just cut our current servers down to 3, just add 1

1 Like

Idk why you think I care that much about this I’m just chiming in, although a pointless effort as this convo will happen between different talking heads of you and me for another day or two until this thread dies. I’m US East I’m not worried about Australians leaving, hell I only know one personally. If blizzard does fresh Aussie or not it’s whatever, just know the transfer out will have your currency stamped to it. Well unless by some miracle Blizzard merged all Aussie servers into a mega.

Agreed. Looking at the population number for OCE for players still currently raiding paint a fairly optimistic picture in my opinion.

Last I looked (2 weeks ago) there was like 14k active raiders across OCE this late into an expansion we know loads of people skipped.

We also had an incredibly popular time during WotLK, with some of the biggest realms being OCE (Jubei’thos/Frostmourne/Barthilas)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be a miracle, but Americans usually have wrong takes, so whatever you say boss man

I can see you guys are optimistic that blizzard will do the nice guy thing and give you a free out of fresh once it dies. Let’s remember this is blizzard we are talking about here, they don’t do the hero move until 6 months later when the dust settles after public outcry. Blizzard’s love of money will keep them silent until it no longer benefits them.

From a business perspective why would they cater to the people who quit 2-3 months into classic or stopped for TBC? Everyone can like what they want and enjoy the game how they want but why support those who quit or stopped playing the game?

Yes i understand if the server dies in 2-3 months they would make more money from those subs and transfers but they also have to deal with all the drama of sooks on the forums complaining about servers dying or not getting a free transfer because apparently its blizzards fault people quit.

As you can see from this thread and even the PvP change at the start of TBC ( Which guess what, Was because blizzard knew our servers were struggling ) we are the biggest bunch of sooks in the world - Ok maybe second to people from NZ.

1 Like

Have to agree with you there sadly

And that’s not including the fact that we took over like 75% of Tich.

Someone else posted that we’re not taking into account how many people ‘started’ playing WoW during WotLK which I think plays a big part as more players will have fond nostalgia for this expansion.

1 Like

Another classic wrong take, they already have the servers, they’ll be making new ones to split TBC/Wrath, just merge……

Go push the announcement thread over 1k. Maybe that will get that urgent attention? So we wake up to a new server tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Because 2-3 months is $40-$60 which is more than some full games sell for IE Diablo 3 which is dead and still has servers??

1 Like

This is the only realistic to getting Fresh servers which is far too late for , Merge the last 2 PvP servers Doesn’t matter which way ( Arugal to Jojamba or Jojamba to Arugal ) yes people may lose their names but they will have a healthy population on both factions ( Horde Dominate Alliance anyway so balance doesnt matter ) And if people quit Alliance due to faction imbalance then it won’t be as noticeable with 6000 Alliance compared to 3000 or 1500.

New world is a perfect example, and I think Amazon are a much smarter business than blizzard….

We have double the posts asking for a OCE server than people asking for US PvE yet…

1 Like

Biggest wrong take of the forum

Far from it, Im not the one huffing the copium that we will get fresh servers.

Never said we would, just said it’s not hard nor is it a bad business move, you thinking a mega server is a good idea is the biggest copium overdose here

Mate, simply voicing frustration, confusion and anger (all of which is justified IMO) is not huffing copium…

I literally already cancelled my sub this morning and expect literally nothing from Blizz. I’m here to vent, that’s it.