Official notes and yes dood

Hey Urie, if you’re reading this, how’s season 2 going for you? Rack up any more Visa points?

6 Likes

3% cash back rewards on all purchases.

He spends 1000 on a carry and gets to buy himself a mid level steak dinner to celebrate

2 Likes

If his December check-pvp is any indication it appears as though he’s hard-stuck 1400.

Odd for one of the best players in the world to be so down in the dumps

2 Likes

I’ve seen this happen quite a few times here actually. The same mindset that leads someone to buy a carry also makes them want to brag about their rating and show off. It wouldn’t be worth it to them to even buy the carry if all they were going to do is keep their “accomplishment” to themselves.

The fact his achievement and mount got removed is amazing.

Urie come back to us mate. We’re not done laughing at you.

1 Like

I wonder if his guild leader knows he got caught red handed paying rl money for a boost lol.

SWIPER, NO SWIPING

3 Likes

leave this man alone lmao yall put him through the ringer LOL

No, he put himself through the ringer.

yall did him worse than jake paul did nate man come on notlikethis

From what I’ve seen it was more than deserved.

As already said, if he hadn’t boasted about his mount and claimed to be “one of the top 100 best players in the world”, he probably wouldn’t have even been discovered.

I’d say he’s one of the best trolls to ever grace these forums if he hadn’t fled in embarrassment.

when u get flamed up what u gottaa do is pretend it never happened, and when people bring it up just say “idk what ur talking ab tbh”

solid strat to continue the troll. his problem is he had shame.

trolls can’t have no shame

1 Like

R u talking about Dozer boy?

yah when i commit to trolling, when the inevitable heat comes back at me, i just keep saying cap, or just act like idk what theyre saying, its a solid strat

Gratz on elite raw chicken

1 Like

we press on as the unholy tsg…against the evil scum frost dk mirrors…WE PRESS ON

1 Like

No way damn I have an alt necro arms on horde was pushing uhdk /hpal we were doing good but had a rough last session.

Impressed tbh. Whose ur Dk ?

I think hardest comp for us so far has been enhance turbo always kills my dk:(

amatox the absolute chad, i think unh tsg can beat turbo, we beat most of the turbos we q into, even tho we dont get alot of turbos, ret war and frost tsg r way harder imo

3 Likes

Ahah I was gona say okay no surprise he asked me what dk I was playing with the other day. Was gona even say Amatox ur partner… small world

Any tips I can pass on for beating enhance? I try to intervene the goes, disarm the big doodoo but be just ends up dying…

Ret war hasn’t been that bad for us, though highest we got was over 2.2 but mmr was 2.4/2.5 teams which kinda sucked.

u can kinda decimate enhance every doomwinds with disarm/duel/sb, so if its just the warrior doing dam all game the dk and healer just need to figure out how to live, ur dk can kinda just walk away from warrior if hes not qing with a paladin too tbh