Official Moon Guard RP Events Calendar 2018

I've added the Food Faire to the calendar on June 23. Thank you Mailang!
Hi all,

I've edited the calendar to update for the weekend's events. I've also added the Alliance circus event, hosted by Stormwind Baked Goods on May 26th.

Keep those events coming! Don't forget we have the Tournament of Ages coming up the week of August 5!
Title: Children of the Stars Celebration <A>
Date: Saturday, June 16rd
Time/Location: 7p realm time at Entrance area to Darnassus
Type: RP event, Kaldorei cultural exchange, all are welcome to come and learn
Add-Ons: RP add-ons recommended but not required (TRP3, MRP, etc.), Listener extremely helpful
Link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764216614
Title: Summer Festival
Date: Saturday, June 30th
Time/Location: 6:30PM realm time - 1:00AM realm time, Utgarde Keep
Type: Stormwind Baked Goods is proud to present, the Midsummer Festival Event! We will be hosting a Summer Festival with booths to offer sales, performances all night, delicious food served in the dining area, beautiful scenery, and to top it all off, a Summer Ball beginning at 11:30PM after the festival has ended, inside of the keep.

The festival will take place at the Utgarde Keep, the first performance to begin the wonderful evening is the opening speech on the inside of the keep, after the speech has ended, everyone will head up to enjoy the booths there are to offer.

Interested in performing or hosting a booth? Fill out one of the applications below for either a performance or a booth, give the number of the booth or time of the performance you want. Make sure it is not taken!

Bring friends, guilds, anyone, all are welcome to join us for the festival on June 30th, beginning at 6:30PM. Dress festive! To sign up for the booth or performance, visit our official page below.
Add-ons: TRP3 or MRP preferred but not required.
Link: https://stormwindbakedgoods.tumblr.com/summerfestival
Hi guys,

The two above events are now posted in the calendar! Thank you so much for making my job a little easier.

I've also updated the Horde Tavern Night, which should occur next on June 5.

Please tell me if I have made any errors so I can fix them. Thanks!
I've updated the calendar and tidied some things up.

I forgot to post the event I'm organising, the Silvermoon City Market, which is coming up this Thursday at 7:30pm. So that is there now.

No other new events to post, but still lots happening!
Just a very quick update to keep us looking sharp.

Also, Bar Night at the Wyvern's Tail is cancelled just for next week because we all want to go and ride bikes for Memorial Day!
June 12th
Tea Activities #1
Location: Teaspoon (large building by embassy and pumpkin patch in Stormwind)
Time: 8:30 Server time
In-game contact: Nesima
Discord contact: Nesima Jones#0037
Teaspoon discord: https://discord.gg/CNH7FU
Calendar updated! Thanks Nesima!
Alliance events added:

The Duskrose Wandering Market, Sat July 7

Brackwell Market Ball, Sat June 9

Also a cross-faction event - the Pandaren Peace Summit June 10!
Just a general update to keep everything looking spiffy and fancy. Can you believe it's almost June already?!

Also, if I've missed anything, please make a post in here. Sometimes thing slip under the radar.
I've updated and added the two RP-PVP events, Shadows of Ashenvale and Siege of Tirisfal. Sorry I didn't spot these earlier!

I've also included Kacey's Manor event for October.
I've re-added the monthly Liongrave Fight Night on June 24! Great to know this is still going. This looks like a fun event.

I'm also running another goblin lore expedition, this time to Fuselight in Badlands, which will take place on Saturday 30 June 5am. One for the Oceanic players!
Hey guys,

The Feast of Seasons (Horde side) is coming up this Sat June 16 at Echo Isles, Durotar. This has been added to the calendar.

I removed the Outland Tournaments as I haven't heard any updates for a while and I assume it will be moved to another time to avoid an event clash?

Also, I'm aware that both Horde and Alliance now have very well run google doc. calendars run through various discords, so this forum calendar may soon become redundant. If you are still using it, please let me know. Otherwise, there's no point in me keeping it updated. I am happy that it helped to get MG more organized.
The Horde Tavern Night is under new management! It is now on Wednesdays, starting June 27 and is run by Corendal. The Horde Tavern Night 1&2 has been removed.

Thanks for the excellent communication on this one guys, it helps me heaps!
Date: DATE CHANGE FROM June 30th to JULY 7TH!
Type: Stormwind Baked Goods is proud to present, the Midsummer Festival Event! We will be hosting a Summer Festival with booths to offer sales, performances all night, delicious food served in the dining area, beautiful scenery, and to top it all off, a Summer Ball beginning at 11:30PM after the festival has ended, inside of the keep.

The festival will take place at the Utgarde Keep, the first performance to begin the wonderful evening is the opening speech on the inside of the keep, after the speech has ended, everyone will head up to enjoy the booths there are to offer.

Interested in performing or hosting a booth? Fill out one of the applications below for either a performance or a booth, give the number of the booth or time of the performance you want. Make sure it is not taken!

Bring friends, guilds, anyone, all are welcome to join us for the festival on JULY 7th, beginning at 6:30PM. Dress festive! To sign up for the booth or performance, visit our official page below.
Date change updated! Thanks.
New to the calendar!

[A] United Gnation Assembly (June 17)

[H] Terrokar Treasure Hunt (June 23)

Also, the Feast of Seasons has had a date change, from Sat 16 June to Fri 15 June, still at 7pm.
06/11/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Eleaira
Date: DATE CHANGE FROM June 30th to JULY 7TH!

Bring friends, guilds, anyone, all are welcome to join us for the festival on JULY 7th, beginning at 6:30PM. Dress festive! To sign up for the booth or performance, visit our official page below.

Thanks for letting us know about the date change, I still had the invitation with the old date on it lol
06/14/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Flywheel
New to the calendar!

[A] United Gnation Assembly (June 17)

[H] Terrokar Treasure Hunt (June 23)

Also, the Feast of Seasons has had a date change, from Sat 16 June to Fri 15 June, still at 7pm.

Aw, you did my job for me! :D

...Get used to it, goblin.