Official Lion's Pride Inn Guild (A.K.A. That place in Goldshire) (Pre-patch Party 10/3&4)

Come join us at the biggest party this side of Zul’Gurub! Now with Horde party area upstairs!

WTH Azagorod?.. you know I’m the one who is running this show from here on!

No. Go away and take your trash with you.

5 Likes

Another one? Oh god.

2 Likes

Just trying to bring a little hospitality to a lankmark spot and trim out the “hyperbads” on all sides, while giving everyone a place to do nothing… but with flair. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Come open a trade with me anytime for a free drink on the Inn.

Here we go again.

1 Like

Pre Pre-patch weekend celebration? 9/27. 9pm-3am server time @ The Lion’s Pride. What else y’all gunna do? Farm mounts? Talk about boring ol politics in trade chat? NO! Lets send out Brewfest, our last week (maybe) as toons above 60, and another week of work with a bang. Because you know this shiz is not going to work for 3 days after the patch. :stuck_out_tongue: BRING ALL YOUR KEGS!

2 Likes

Grunt Was good time!

Huge turnout last night! :crazy_face: A solid group of Horde at the back for the early night. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Two new Bartenders :beers:, a Cookie Baron :cookie:, and a Bard :notes:! Looking forward to more good times and beautiful people with :leaves:leaves in their hair next weekend! :v:

Well another weekly maintenance came and went and still no leaves! :leaves: :sleepy: However mama did make a lot of coin on bets that we would be denied again this week! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :moneybag: The Inn is left little choice but to throw ANOTHER RAGER :metal: this weekend! (10/3&4) Come down to the Lion’s Pride in Goldshire and wait around in style as we pray for the patch. I hope you all have a chill week! Stay tuned for updates!

Dafuq Blizzard?! :triumph: