Official Account bound essence gang party thread

At long last we go what we deserved.

Big props to all my follow companions who fought the good fight.

Let’s PARTY.

:partying_face:

No negative comments, only good vibes and love in here.

17/3 Edit: THE SYSTEM IS GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS

17 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face:

I think this is a good step in the right direction. Hopefully we can keep our good faith in Blizzard for the future.

5 Likes

Did they? Did they finally?

8 Likes

It was never something I asked for, just seemed like another part of gearing up in my eyes, but I am glad people got what they have been asking for :slight_smile: Goes to show that feedback does matter even if it takes a while. Now about the long boi…

I actually have a few friends who will be very happy over this because they refused to re-farm “Blood of the Enemy” on any alts and have avoided characters who need Blood of the Enemy as their BiS essence.

6 Likes

Thank goodness!!!

3 Likes

It really made no sense they weren’t account wide.

Now all they need is an alternate way to get the PvP/Raid ones and we are gold.

5 Likes

This is a 100% unanimously good change for the game. Like I posted out in the 15 threads I made I fail to see a single true downside.

This change will have a literal FLEET of new alts entering the game and old faces returning.

2 Likes

To that green text DK and that Boomer monk who were saying alts were friendly or boa not needed etc, you recognize yourself

GET OWNED

7 Likes

TROMBONE! You did it. We can play the game again

3 Likes

How Do I frame this post?

3 Likes

Every single post in here is getting love, we did it guys.

Our fight is over. Our watch has ended.

Now we party

6 Likes

Keep this up lads

Show the naysayers who got denied real good

1 Like

Is Timbeauslice going to rise? Find out soon.

1 Like

So we can now get world content essences from instance content, but can’t get instance content essences from world content?

Even if we have rank 3 for all?

1 Like

Thread be like

1 Like

Holy moly it’s happening! This will make this game so much more fun. Woot!

2 Likes

Okay, I was tough on you in the main thread. You at least seem to understand why people actually wanted this change now.

BotE was definitely one of the annoying ones to regrind. So glad I won’t have to do that.

1 Like

I was a complainer - they actually implemented it. Big props. I will return to playing the game after 2 months of not playing.

1 Like

Rise up Grimgore, it’s time to come back and do the content you want to do and enjoy.

1 Like

Players get to CHOOSE what content they WANT to do in order to progress their character ? This is HERESY!

@Yesuna :slight_smile:

4 Likes