Officer chat no longer accessible

Since prepatch, /o no longer brings up officer chat, even for our GM. Help?

[quote=“Blasterpiece-crusader-strike, post:1, topic:1845166, full:true”]
Since prepatch, /o no longer brings up officer chat, even for our GM. Help?
[/quote] Apologies, posted on my SOD avatar, this is Cata. reposted to avoid confusion.

Tested just a second ago and I’m able to get /o to work and it shows in the chat box and in the guild chat screen.

Right click on the chat tab (default name is General) on the chat window and go to Settings and make sure it’s still set to show up.

Saw this somewhere else on the forums and posted it in my discord. Our Gm went in, fixed it, and no issues since.

“If any guild leaders/officers are having trouble with officer chat functionality, have the GM check your guild settings and toggle the “officer” check mark for the affected ranks until they either do or do not show up in officer chat. Currently the guild settings interface is bugged and there is a big blank space that would otherwise explain what the officer checkbox does and what permissions it grants. It’s just the checkbox below the “require authenticator” box. I highly recommend waiting a few seconds in between each check box toggle for settings to be applied or revoked to each rank otherwise it will bug out even worse.”

1 Like

My GM doesn’t have officer chat, it doesn’t exist for her either.

It’s in the guild settings.

Open settings.

Go to officer/gm ranks.

Check box under authenticator.

Wait a min, type in /o, see if it works.

Do for all ranks that should have /o access.

Edit to add (took a sec to get screenshot):

https://imgur.com/a/HrBm63b

1 Like

You’re awesome, this worked <3