Offical Apology

SSC would like to apologize for the Discord destruction that went on over night, we do not support this in any way (even if I did get banned on my alt account) and would like to announce that the problem was removed. If the rp community seeks to continue to blame the whole guild then that is your decision.

We do not represent this in anyway and hope to continue to rp with the community in the future. We would also like to apologize to the Peacekeepers of the Horde Discord due to no other form of communication as of current. It was hell for them and I will admit that.

I know WoW forums isn’t the place for this but there doesn’t seem to be another official area to post this in to show the community.

I do understand if you’d rather see our guild burn, I just hope you all can forgive us for the trouble that has been caused in the discord.

9 Likes

Why did this happen and what is your guild going to do about it?

1 Like

Removed the problem, it happened due to a member having a vendetta on one of the people inside the discord and caused botters to induce mass spam

2 Likes

A public apology isn’t very official when you fail to acknowledge to the public what you’re actually apologizing for. Not to be a jerk but that’s true.

1 Like

Wanna take another look?

3 Likes

Speak for myself i do not want to see you Guild crash and burn as i do enjoy rp with some of you guild members as last rp event show that

5 Likes

I was not in the horde discord but I did hear about It in other discord’s. I honestly can not put blame on a whole guild for the actions of one child. Removing the problem shows you are better than that. I don’t think your guild is to blame. Sometimes people get in guilds for malicious reasons whether this whole event was premeditated or not.

Correcting the problem immediately was mature and respectful. It shows your guild doesn’t put up with the actions of a child. The interactions I’ve had with you and your guild have always been positive. This will blow over, however you and your guild do need to work on some public relations and mend what has been broken.

But by no means do I see you all getting shunned for this.

6 Likes

I was in the discord at the time, it looked like multiple(more than one) different names were spamming. I don’t know if that was one person with different accounts or a small group of friends or what. I left the discord quickly as it was disruptive and I didn’t take notes.

It was one person controlling bots which is how they kept on returning after mods banned them over and over and messed with permissions

2 Likes

Once upon a time.

Welcome back to Horde

1 Like

Im still alliance. My profile didn’t update. Lol☻

1 Like

She will be horde soon enough. ßae #1

1 Like

Til it’s backwards. Yaaaass!!

1 Like