Offical 11.0 broken mounts thread

Besides the problems listed here for Felsteel Annihilator, I’m pretty sure the green sparks from the exhaust on its back seem to have diminished a tad

Good post.

Farseer’s Raging Tempest (Shaman class mount) has a broken /mountspecial animation, but only the Enhancement version. It is supposed to conjure a little lightning orb between its hands, but the orb instead appears some distance away in midair, shifted too far forward during the entire animation. The Elemental and Restoration versions work correctly, summoning a lava or water orb in the correct location.

I gonna leave my lil post in here as well – Not only appearances are skuffed – The animations as well.

Yeah, I have my paladin’s Divine Steed glyphed to use the class hall mount and I hate every time I use Divine Steed now and rock back and forth like an idiot :pensive:

Going 2 add 2 more things:

Soaring Spelltome - When flying, the pink/purple/sparkle effects on the bottom are gone now, when they should be there leaving a slight trail.

Certain mounts also put your model in a surfing position upon diving down, such as the Jungle Hopper mount (airplane) or the Eve’s Ghastly Rider (broom). It’s terrible.

I have been saying this since DF launched, but mounts need to flap their ooking wings while flying.

it has always been annoying that the dragons didn’t flap their wings, but seeing birds, bats, bugs and all sorts of other mounts just gliding all around without flapping their wings just doesn’t feel right. It’s like blizzard never even observed a flying creature on their lives… oh wait, all npc flying creatures as well as “static flying” mounts flap their wings.

1 Like

Horses running and jumping on air also looks stupid (Highlord’s Charger).
Those bad boys need wings of Light when they fly.

Netherwing Drake mounts from BC are now missing their wing tip trails when skyflying is enabled. When olkd style flying is enabled, the wing trails returned

I’ve updated the OP with some more mounts.

ashes is fixed on the beta. but broke live lol

though the trail is massively nerfed in skyriding

You can add the Mecha-mogul Mk. 2 mount to the list. The /mountspecial animation doesn’t work anymore. I don’t know if it’s just broke or removed altogether.

Thanks for that. I have confirmed it in-game and added it to the list.

Farseer’s Raging Tempest (Elemental). The metal talons on the right hand are inverted.

We still have a ton of the bugs described here…

Please give them some attention, Blizz!!!

Not as huge of a deal, but the Priestess’s Moonsaber doesn’t have its cool footprint trails when Skyriding.

I’m not surprised. Basically any mount that had any form of visual effects whilst flying have had said affects deleted whilst skyriding.

Bumping especially for rocket shredder really makes the mount unusable

Another bugged model:

Clutch of Ji-Kun and Clutch of Ha-Li both have large holes and gaps in their mouth.

Edit: more correct description of the issue is that the lower jaw is moved forward and downward significantly, creating gaps in the model’s geometry.

2 Likes

The Void elf female model sinks halfway into the Delver’s Dirigible and looks fused to it like bonebreaker. IDK if female blood elf does this too but it looks stupid.

Added another mount to the list. None of these issue have been addressed as of yet.