<Of Hells Design> 1/8M LFM for Mythic

Still recruiting for BFA!
Looking for warlocks, mages, hunters, paladins, priests and warriors.

(still accepting other classes)
05/30/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Leorick
Looking for warlocks, mages, hunters, paladins, priests and warriors.

(still accepting other classes)
Mind shooting an invite?
Still looking for more players. Working our way to getting 20 for the start of BFA!
I thought u guys weren't into mythic
07/10/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Sailrmoonkin
I thought u guys weren't into mythic

We are, we just weren't terribly interested in progressing in a mixed group so late in the xpac. But after some discussion we'd like to try for mythic come BFA. Only need about 5 slots filled and we'll be good to go :)
Hi Leorick, I’m a returning player that just came back to WoW right around when 7.3.5 dropped(Been playing since day 1 vanilla but off and on). Would you be interested in recruiting me now and then I’d join the raiding team after the BFA launch? I know ill be ready for all the new content when it rolls around.
07/10/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Erashan
Hi Leorick, I’m a returning player that just came back to WoW right around when 7.3.5 dropped(Been playing since day 1 vanilla but off and on). Would you be interested in recruiting me now and then I’d join the raiding team after the BFA launch? I know ill be ready for all the new content when it rolls around.

Sure thing. We can talk more when I get with you in game.
Still need some more ppl. If anyone is still looking hit me up.
Looking for R DPS!!
7/8 down on normal tonight, will have some heroic cleared tomorrow! We are in need of a healer or two pref a pally, druid, or monk!
6/8H woot woot, got kind of close to Taloc on mythic but didn't have much time to spend on him sadly.
Looking for some heals and ranged DPS!
7/8H as of tonight! Still need healers and ranged DPS
Sent you a friend request to chat with you.
Still looking for a MW monk, others will be considered.
10/02/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Leorick
Still looking for a MW monk, others will be considered.
Got our G'huun kill last night! Still recruiting!
One shot M Taloc tonight. Still need healers