Oceanic Server merge plea!

Are we able to merge all the oceanic realms? Or at least the Barth with the other 2 connected realm groups (Caelestrasz* and Aman’thul*).
Look at current raid progress, Frostmourne has 99 guilds that have killed H Raz, Barth has 25, then 3 each on the other connected realms. These realms are continually suffering with players leaving for Frostmourne as there is far more opportunity for raiding. Players just quitting because they want to raid mythic, but the servers have such a limited player base it’s near impossible to recruit the quality of player needed for it. Crafting has been consistent issue, with only a handful of people able to craft quality items.
With the ability to shard, there should be no real reason not to have more connected realms other than transfer profits. I’m sure this would bring players back which would then mean more subs? Boost oceanic guild progression among other things. Are people for or against another merge of realms and why?

4 Likes
  1. Blizz will never merge servers due to the visual it would generate to all the doomers who need that juicy ad revenue.
  2. Blizz doesn’t read the OCE forum. You’re better off posting in GD. Just put the trolls on ignore.
  3. Blizz hasn’t got the technical expertise to merge servers without destroying many accounts in the process. Just look at the CS forum posts by people who bought server transfers.
1 Like

I think they should just merge all OCE realms. Why not at this point there is no server identity and with phasing/sharding there wouldn’t be any issues. The frostmourne cluster is bigger then all other servers combined in OCE.

I agree mate they need to be merged I am horde on frostmourne and it’s pretty rough

1 Like

It’s the pits.

Agreed at this point we may as well just have Barth for horde and frostmourne for alliance.