Oceanic server lag

Posting here since blizz doesn’t check our forums

games unplayable! how do you have the audacity to increase prices for no support and laggy servers…

7 Likes

Are you getting the same thing? I was afraid it was my internet, but everything else seems to be running fine.

2 Likes

Blizzard never cared about OCE Warmode being a mess since BfA launch, they’re not gonna care about our lag either.

2 Likes

Yeah…cant log in and if i do get in, i cant do anything.
Been this way since 6:30pm Newcastle NSW time
BUT also been on and off like this for months now

1 Like

Just tried on my character in Mannoroth, seems to be fine. If you happen to have any US ones best to just go on those for now, just gonna do some BFA content for now while whatever has busted is fixed up.

Sad but true my friend…praying if we make enough noise something may happen fingers crossed

$20 btw, completely laggy mess, not to mention that there has been pretty bad world lag since start of bfa that hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

yeah game is hard crashing out, characters unavailable. no servers found. cant access login servers. seems like a big hamster has fallen off the wheel.

2 Likes

what they DO check, is the tech support forum.
…which is where tech issues belong.

unfortunately, when people post about issues and they request more information, people don’t want to provide the information requested.

if 200 people scream about a thing, then only 4 provide data… there’s not much for them to work with.

4 Likes

Increasing prices and downgrading servers, classic blizzard.

2 Likes

same for me but my partner playing in the same room has no issue at all

I completely understand don’t get me wrong BUT if you are to log into a OCE server trade is FILLED with people saying the same thing?

1 Like

I got a fast internet and a gaming pc but still get random lag, especially in Ardenweald and Maldraxxus.

4 Likes

Admittedly my gpu is bad. I’m using an intel hades NUC. I’m having trouble getting into Bastion atm.

I can’t even play the game when I get into a group with oce servers and I’m not making a thread every single time…

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

yep, like i said, people would rather complain about it, instead of work with blizzard in an attempt to find a resolution.

:woman_shrugging:

Here’s my attempt. Everything else works. Youtube, twitch. Any other game I play. WoW lags like all hell. Not my ISP(an excuse they love to use), nothing else is using my bandwidth. I’m 40/40 ingame yet it takes 60 seconds to loot an item at times.

Go look at the massive thread about world lag back in bfa on the oce general forums, people tried to work with blizzard to resolve issues and two years later there is still world lag.

why would a thread from 2 years ago, be relevant right now?
people who have been complaining recently, claim “the issue” has only started within the last few months.

1 Like

yea the lag is unplayable