[Oceanic Region] - Better Solutions (NO MERGE)

Is the guy spamming forums to kill not 1 but both oceanic servers completely and try to go to NA.

859 posts and counting trying to strip players of choice.

Option 3 for OCE.

3 Likes

Edited my post for accuracy. There were others (not you) who I quoted who made it very clear that was what they (shadowstrike) wanted. It was clearly a primary contributer to yesterday’s cancellation.

1 Like

To protect oceanic region and shadowstrike and succeeded.

Again admitted that removing player choice is your goal.

You do not care about the health of OCE.

All players deserve their freedom to choose.

Option 3 for OCE.

2 Likes

The point i’ve made is that blizzards incomptence is why your stranded on penance nothing to do with me.

Penance is a dead server there is no hope for it so common sense dictates you wouldn’t lock the transfers on that server.

Blizzard not caring about oceanic at all just lumped you in with the overwhelming majority of oceanic players (All on shadowstrike) all posting on mains on shadowstrike AU saying they didn’t want this.

There were no penance players on those threads asking for penance to be locked and there were no shadowstrike players in any threads asking for penance to be locked out of transfers.

I’ve held the same stance from the start there is no reason for penance to be locked out of transfers give them the options of shadowstrike / wildgrowth or crusader strike simple as that.

However these bitter nakor guys are trying to now advocate to kill shadowstrike intentionally because they think its out fault blizzard messed up by locking penance.

You are afraid that allowing freedom will kill your server. Even when you say the “majority” has spoken.

You know that people want to leave. This is why you try so hard to stop them.

Yet you do not speak for anybody. We see through you.

The players deserve to decide for themselves where they want to play.

Option 3 for OCE

1 Like

That is why transfered were stopped yes.

The majority is speaking now.

We will see what happens.

Option 3 for OCE.

2 Likes

Yes the minority of penance players who are mad.

The first issue is that you were already aware of how this impacts oceanic because it was a similar situation in season of mastery on swamp of sorrows.

It’s crazy to me that you didn’t have any plan or preparation for the exact same event that happened 3 years ago knowing the impact it had on our region.

1.Penance should be able to transfer to shadowstrike or wildgrowth give them a choice.

2.Shadowstrike should stay a pvp realm what you should do if your serious about addressing population problems here is open FCM’s to shadowstrike from all NA/OCE realms and let people have the option to come here.

3.This is unacceptable because it force kills our server splits the oceanic community further and isn’t really giving people who want to stay on oceanic any choice its essentially go to NA play on 240ms or quit the game. (Same situation in SOM i was forced to Jom Gabbar and quit 2 weeks later)

4.Tailor solutions for shadowstrike that promote people transfering here and promote player growth.

a.Unban gdkp’s will bring back a lot of players
b.Look at potential xp increases or even boosts whether its to lvl 40,50 or 60

You’ve admitted that oceanic is naturally a smaller region so the solutions/game design you implement for NA does not work always with OCE this is why the gdkp ban had such a negative impact on our servers population. (We know you have the data that supports this)

If you want to be transparent and honest then do so but saying a billion dollar company can’t provide any acceptable solution to a problem over 3 years old to an entire region of paying customers isn’t an acceptable thing.

Then why not take steps to help the server before making a decision ?

GDKP Proposal for Shadowstrike

Option 3 for all OCE.

Players deserve the freedom to choose where they play.

Trolls in these forums do not speak for the players.

1 Like

They did that’s why they are on shadowstrike and we stopped transfers.

Which players. You?

Our choice was taken away. No player has made a choice yet.

Option 3 for OCE. Trolls do not speak for us.

1 Like

Factually incorrect nice try though.

Thanks for bumping the no merge post legend.

1 Like

Factually correct. Just as correct as you cheering at the demise of OCE and the loss of player freedom.

We will gain our freedom back, and you may choose to stay on Shadowstrike.

All players deserve freedom. Option 3 for OCE.

1 Like

Trying to say no other player was aware of transfers being stopped and calling it factually correct shows your intelligence level along with your parses.

Cheers for the bump on my “NO MERGE” thread keeping at the top with 100’s of views and comments.

Classic sod forum > Classic SoD

1 Like

You should see the shadow strike discord

I’d like to but bigchads is scared of me.