Oceanic Realms Inaccessible

Felstriker has been hit as well, black character screen once again :frowning:

Fastest queue of my life. Started at 4500 like 5 minutes ago, now 2500. Just gonna stay in it and hope it gets fixed when I am at the front.

yeah if you could let me play for more than 2mins it’ll be great. Thx, 15 year supporter of your product.

3 Likes

Same issue for me on Remulos

my experience was similar, just landed at shattertree, went to summon my voidwalker, nothing happened, did it again to no avail, thought it was weird since soul shards were used and disappearing, went to relog, realised it was lagging and just alt-f4d to quickly relaunch and came into this issue, remulos ofc cuz i ditched the queues as soon as i saw them

I have the same problem now. I logged in to one toon to retrieve mail for a few minutes and put things in the bank, then, I couldn’t log out or quit game. So I did a task manager force close.

Now I have a black screen, no characters showing, can’t get in and not happy! There have been lots of posts about this, I am on Oceanic Remulos and I have read lots of people posting but I don’t see any resolutions.

Do we need another PVE server?? Or can you just fix this (yes I know we are Oceanic and are a pain to you guys on a different time line, but this is a MAJOR error people are having and can you please fix it.

I doubt we need another pve server yet, as at most rem has been at medium status

same issue yojumba
cant create a character either - it errors

Woof, I agree woof. Servers are down. Cannot RP as my hunters pet in duratar. Woof.

anyone else get a DoS attack from Blizzard in their router logs ? (netgear)

1 Like

Same thing on Remulos server

I was able to make another toon on an american server. I think this is only Aus wide :frowning:

Yojamba, the server status says green tick, but it won’t load my characters, lies, blizzard/activision huh, waste of money

You are lucky then :frowning: My main chars are on Remulos but I’ve got an alt on Mankrik (US) and I can’t see her to log in either :confused:

Yojamba, same problem, reinstall the game, no luck =(

Arugal, Same issue. pls blizz

i cant see my alts on NA servers in the realm list, but i can get into the servers and log onto the characters fine

bliz had one job and failed even after 2 years

1 Like

Blizzard…please…

1 Like

+1. Got kicked ages ago, attempting to log in to a server only gives a blank character select screen