Oceanic-PvP [Horde] <SG Elites> +8 GMT Classic Recruitment

Horde | Oceanic PvP Realm (+8 GMT) | Semi-casual | Loot = DKP

Raid schedule:

2 nights of raiding per week, with a 3rd optional night

Wed = 8.30pm to 11.30pm
Thurs = 8.30pm to 11.30pm
Friday = 8.30pm to 11.30pm (Optional raid right)
(All stated timezone are in +8 GMT format, which is normally 2 hours behind AEST)

About us:
We are a group of gamers from Singapore/Malaysia, who have been playing WoW since 2004, looking to jump back into Classic WoW on 27th August 2019. If you heard of our name, you probably played other games such as retail WoW/Destiny 2/Division 2, we have an active discord for the gaming community with over 500 members from SEA region, playing in +8 GMT time zone.

As we are mostly in our 30s, and have real life commitments, we won’t be going hardcore 24/7, and will be looking at a more relax semi-casual gameplay style. If you are playing in our timezone, or residing in the Southeast Asia region, we welcome you to join us in this epic journey, and make more friends along the way.

How would you know if this guild is suitable for you:

• looking for a matured guild, age 18 and above?
  • playing games in the +8 GMT time zone?
  • residing in SEA?
  • looking for non-hardcore commitments?
  • wants to play a non-popular class/spec and not feel pressured?
  • keen to make more friends?

If your answer is yes to these above concerns, then you are in the right place my friend!

Recruitment:
Recruitment closed. Open to friends/family of existing members only.

Goals and expectations:
After launch we will assume that most players who play the game at a casual but reasonable pace should hit level 60 after a period of 4-6 weeks. Feel no pressure to rush to 60, enjoy the game at your pace even if you take longer. Raid will commence once we got at least 40 members at 60 and get their attunement done, which is on the 7th week, likely in early October.

There is no requirement for you to be min/maxing your class/race, as well as no restriction to what spec you should play. Play the game however you want it, as long as you are competent in what you are doing. However if you are playing a class which have the ability to offheal/offtank, it would be nice to step up and do the right thing if the situation calls for it, people will appreciate you for that gesture.

Loot system:
We would be using Closed Bidding DKP for loot distribution in 40-man raids. There will be DKP decays, as well as MAX DKP holding limit to discourage players from hoarding large amount of DKP. All raid acquired mats will be made available to be purchased by players(with the appropriate professions) using their DKP points as currencies.

If you are interested to join us on 27th August, feel free to hop into our discord listed below, the name of the Oceanic Realm to roll your character on will be announce there when the time is near. For the Horde!

bump, still looking for more…

there is an oce discord here you might find some ppl

h ttps://discord.gg/3jX9s3H

oh yes, the Oceanic discord server, I had recently joined it as well

we are still looking for a delicated MT player, pls don’t hesitate to contact me for more details if you’re keen in this position

bump! we found a MT, still looking for other roles!

bump! we still looking for warriors, mages, healers!

Bumps, still looking for more

bumps, 30 more days to go!

bumps, still LFM!

Bump! LFM!

which server are you guys on?

We are on Arugal oceanic pvp

Are you all still recruiting?

yeah hi, just hit us up in game, we are always welcoming additional social players who are playing in our time zone and need a guild to call home.

alright. I’ll send you a ping in game. cheers!

Hi Guys,

Can you guild invite my Priest, Priestest. :slight_smile:
Been playing on here like this Guild in every interaction i’ve had.

Hello,
Is the guild recruiting? MY player here.

Hi, does the guild still recruiting? Currently im playing in arugal but alliance. Willing to switch side, if some of you can carry me in lvling. Thanks

1 Like