Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues

I;m considering transferring to a different OCE realm. Frostmourne is unplayable at times. Not to mention every instance I get 200+ ping but home latency is 6…

same but noticed this - we are now all cross realmed every area is now open across all servers so im on dath’remar and i see frostmourne an barthilas players Oceanic alliance all evening in korithia and in trade district sw keep , and the maw .so ia ssume sharing the same place with over flowing full realms vs high pop /medium population realms may be the issue and just our australia wide nbn sucks right now
since majority of Australia is in lockdowns and every one is using our world wide web

The changes haven’t worked, MASSIVE lagging in Korthia today, and some yesterday for a few minutes.

World of Warcraft : Shadowlags expansion.

I’m literally lagging out trying to do Necro Assault…. Disconnect every time.

I have never in my life had lag this bad and I never complain about this stuff, I’m used to some lag here and there. Barthilas is unplayable. =( I can’t believe this is acceptable, please address asap.

I love this game please fix your servers :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Posting on this forum because I’ve gotten sick this crap.

The lag in most zones and in particular korthia and the maw is just unplayable. My ping is 10ms. What’s going on here? The lag’s been present since the launch of shadowlands. Do you not care? Just take our money and give us garbage service? Upgrade your bloody servers ffs.

Pretty much all of 9.1’s content takes place in the maw and korthia. You add a world boss into the mix. How is this performance acceptable, Blizzard?

Outside of instanced content, it’s just absolutely horrible.

1 Like

With all due respect to my fellow Aussies and allied New Zealanders (and anyone else who plays in the Oceanic region), do you really expect anything to happen that would improve our gameplay in those affected areas?

Up until WoD, it took them roughly one decade to give us servers, despite no doubt knowing that Australia and NZ would have interest in the game. Oh, and this was before Chinavision got their hands on Blizzard. It may take that long, or longer, to improve our servers.

I use software to reduce the lag when I play FF14. However, even though the result is between 140 and 150ms, that is still better and more responsive than what happens in WoW when the lag pops up.

For clarification, I play on Frostmourne. Played on Barthilas when I was Horde, but same thing there too.

We actually pay $17 a month for this incredible lag?

Oceanic servers have had lag for years and this still hasn’t been addressed?

This is actually so bad. We can’t even mythic prog because you lag out every single pull. The servers were so much better pre oce when (before last patch in mop) even when they were US with 200 ping.

Surely this has to be addressed otherwise everyone is just going to unsub?

Just recorded 5 minutes of bg at 1200 ms in all that time i never cast a shot,not f1… no pet spawned no nothing,what a f joke this is,still got the points but wasn’t much help to the team.

As a returning player for end-game content, the gameplay and lag that’s experienced right now is total garbage. Never in my entire time playing WoW has it been this bad, ok maybe when the game first launched and vanilla required several days maintenance, but even though it feels like the game we’re getting now is the same potato that came out over 15 years ago.

Leveling alts is just as bad. In-game I can see I’ve got 6ms home/world but when you cast spells it feels like anywhere between 500-1000ms like I’m playing on a remote server.

Absolute terrible experience, It’s no wonder you are losing customers so fast.

1 Like

Bliz have had years to fix this, guess they were busy doing others/stuff.

My 6 month sub runs out end of September, current content is boring/lagtastic and no future plans announced.

Wont be re-subbing to this mess, bliz does not care about staff nor customers.

Going to try “new world” which should launch as soon as my sub ends so thats nice.

1 Like

Yep. on frostmourne. Huge latency issues. Ping says ever thing is fine but it still lags

Yep just coasting at a smooth 3000ms ping, not a spot of lag at home.

its a trap!