Oceanic AV queue times

Well, no, PvP didn’t happen here, that’s the problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope its crap you’d hate it.

There is something we can agree on.

Red = Dead

OptionalRedAtTimes = Boring

1 Like

Equity would be equal win/loss ratios. Why stop with queue times? Demand equal honor and reputation for participating.

Nah just equal opportunity thanks. We’ll win from there.

It exists already.

Anyone can roll either faction. If you’d like to see more equal numbers on either side, make it happen.

There’s no in-game issue with queue times at the moment, and it’s not like we didn’t see Horde having longer queue times than Alliance based on faction imbalance. We’ve known this for months (at least).

4 Likes

You missed the point entirely. Just let us merge with US servers for more active bgs. Thats it.

Not sure why ally are getting antsy about this. its not related to you at all.

You might as well tell people to hit up retail as investing in an Alliance toon at this point in Classic is just a complete waste of time.

Just hit an average wait time of 1 hour for AV and 40mins for WSG. Only reason i’m Horde is because all my friends went Horde. Good thing i have a second account i can play while waiting in queues…

I mean… I’m not sure who is missing the point. If you want to play on US servers, you can reroll now, or wait for server transfers.

I don’t think everybody would be onboard with mergers for numerous reasons, names/latency/etc.

I mean, it really depends on what you want to do. If you care about queue times, and want faster queue times, you’ll probably still be better off being Alliance in a month than Horde.

But yeah, if you want to try to push for equity (equality of outcome), then you’d probably prefer Retail.

I made the thread and its my point so…

But wevs

The price you pay for rolling on the over population faction. You had phase 2, now alliance have BGs

8 Likes

Cause petty vengeance over being dominated for a mistake made by devs just makes for a long-living healthy community.

Some ally are antsy coz blizz did nothing to help the alliance that was clearly underrepresented and the game was unplayable for them due to wpvp on pvp servers. Something like faction queues or w/e. Not even a blue post. So they pbbly argue that blizz shuldnt do anything now that the tables have turned on the horde and they are QQing about long queue times makibg the game unplayable due to faction imbalance. Basically thats it.
And some ppl dont wonna mix with NA.

2 Likes

instant atm.

Just re roll to the superior race mate, Alliance !! We are noble knights of Azeroth, diplomatic and educated …we provide a fair fight in wpvp and help one another. Re roll on Arugal and ill send you some gold to get you started. Leave the masses behind everyone rolls Horde and 50% of them are kids who want to play that walking corpse race or that two legged cow race.

10 Likes

The devs didn’t make the mistake, the players did.

An OVERWHELMING majority of players who wanted to pvp all said the same thing, “I WANT TO PVP!! ME GO HORDE!!” This resulted in a huge imbalance in populations of players actually dedicated to PvP. I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be something like 9/10 of those dedicated to PvP rolled Horde on a PvP realm. That left only 1/10 to roll Alliance.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT!! But the servers are all only 60/40 Horde! Where are you getting this 90/10 thing from? I call Alliance shenaniganry here!”

I’m talking about those whose first motivation, above all others, is to PvP. Not those who might be looking to strike a balance in activities, or even only want to do PvE, but rolled on a PvP realm cause friends. I’d honestly say the majority of Alliance do not want to PvP as their primary goal. Rather they want to PvE, but know that a point in the farm is gonna come where they get bored and are gonna want to do some friendly, honorable, PvP on the side.

Those people make up the majority of the Alliance.

“Well then, then, then, um . . . they should like go play on a PvE server then.”

To which I say, then you wouldn’t have ANYONE on the alliance side of a PvP realm. Every single PvP server would be like that EU PvPvE server that people were talking about. Hell, several US PvP servers are not that far off from being like that now. Would that be any better? Is that what you honestly want?

There was only ever one way to fix this problem. A large portion of the diehard PvP fanbase HAD to play Alliance to ensure an equitable distribution of players on both factions actually interested in PvP. That didn’t happen. There is no way to force it to happen either.

Maybe this will help you to finally begin to understand that the issues with PvP realms and PvP activities are a problem entirely of the Hordes making.

7 Likes

So then we need a merc mode since the Alliance just wants to sit out?

Going to #NoChanges on merc mode.

What needs to happen, is something 50% of all Horde on pvp realms need to reroll Alliance on pvp realms. That will get you the balance Alliance have been asking for and the numbers in active PvP that the Horde have been asking for.

5 Likes

That’s not going to happen. Not even if blizz offered free faction transfers