Oceania PVP server

Yeh honestly it will only be refreshed with more que’s when people come in from work.

Just keep monitoring I suppose and hope they listen and open a damn 2nd pvp oce server

1k an hour until you get to within 2-3k… then it slows down a lot. Mine has moved by about 50 in the past 10 mins and im still at 2600.

I know it might seem crappy but theres no queue on the PvE server, maybe play that until settled?

30mins now and still at 300. Moves up to 301 sometimes but then goes back to 300.

I’ve been stuck at position 114 for 30 minutes now it hasn’t moved. Am i stuck? Am i screwed?

So Ive checked the realm list, and according to that our server is " medium " pop

I see, so maybe I’m not frozen. Since you seem to be going nowhere as well.

1 Like

come back 45 mins later and oo look at that, ive moved 22 spots in queue, only 2157 more to go

Makes no sense though as que’s still say its full, I’d say that’s probably the layering in effect

Just checking, the queue has literally not moved in over 30 minutes right?

If I’ve DC’d at 180 I’ll be mad.

Thing is, being a comfortable morning release in Aus/surrounding timezones means people that are on, will likely be on allllllll day. So the oceanic queue will probably move the slowest.

Whereas with evening and afternoon releases in other regions means traffic flow will be pretty good as people reach bed times and other natural conclusions to the daily doings.

…and then we’ll hit oceanic evening and another 20000 will come to log in after work haha

4 Likes

C’MON bliz. ffs one pvp server is a big old turkey slap to the face

1 Like

Guys… it’s too late. They can’t just “add a server” today. They f*cked us. They’ve known for weeks how popular this would be from name reservations.

1 Like

I’ve been either 100 or 101 in the queue for well over an hour. I got so excited when it dropped 200 in about 2 minutes.

I’ve been waiting four minutes for nearly an hour. New server please.

1 Like

Blizaard, please listen to the oceania people, just add 1 more pvp server!

2 Likes

They just added 5 new US servers sooo yeah they can.

3 Likes

Sonce they haven’t yet knee-jerk added a new oceanic server 100% they’ll not be doing it til numbers ‘stabalise’. It’ll either calm down over the next few days/week or it won’t and then they’ll add another server.

Doing it now seems extremely unlikely

This is pre ridiculous. Clearly oceania aint about the carebear server life. One pvp server for us seems crazy with these numbers in the MORNING. Once the majority of people get home from work tonight its going to be insane.

5 Likes

There’s 11,000 in the queue for Arugal, we need a new server.

7 Likes

you dun fuked us bliz. bent us over and raw dog fuked us…

2 Likes