OCE SoD Servers / Megaserver

I am making this thread to ensure that blizzard understands tha the majority of the oceanic playerbase does not want to be forced onto NA ping. We do not want a mega server and we do not want a “fix” that only helps NA players and not oceanic players.

Best situation is to have an OCE megaserver.

6 Likes

Yeah just make shadowstrike the US megaserver, and force all the US players to play with 200ms+, so they can experience what we had to for the entirety of vanilla wow
. :slight_smile: It’s only fair!

4 Likes

But in all seriousness, something does need to be done / addressed regarding OCE. Hoping a dev has a read of one of these posts, and realizes it;:
i) needs to be addressed in some capacity via a blue post or official statement
ii) fixed or changed in some way to accommodate for the 3k+ players.

4 Likes

bumpin for hopeful addressing by a dev.

Won’t happen, just like when they brought out the Hardcore servers, they never said a single word about no OCE. RIP SoD

1 Like

OCE SoD servers were a massive drawcard

We already have an oce mega server and it is slowly dying. Let those of us with eyes and brain cells leave and the rest of you can stay on the sinking ship so you don’t have to deal with the insubstantial latency that you wouldn’t have noticed anyway.

2 Likes

Make shadowstrike the oceanic mega server open transfers onto here and not off here and our community will grow.

OCE deserves better.

Oceanic deserves more.

I feel like Penance has run it’s course. AH is screwed, dungeon group’s are virtually non-existent due to lack of tanks/heals, guilds are consolidating due to attrition, just merge us with PVP. Assimilate all of OCE into a mega server.

The only people hanging onto PVE servers are those in healthy guilds filled with consistent players. Which is a vocal minority.

Dw it’s the same on shadowstrike. The vocal minority forcing everyone to play with them. Hell they even linked a poll from their own discord server as their evidence as to why we shouldn’t be allowed to leave a dying server and blizz actually listened. So ridiculous.

3 Likes

Make Shadow Strike PVE, and people in Penance may want to come

2 Likes

Its the same person/people spamming the forums about how they dont want to leave and some sob story why they shouldnt. Fine Stay and Let everyone else transfer off the dying servers

1 Like

No, Penance players want to move to the Wildgrowth megaserver. That is the only viable option.

1 Like

Actually no they can also open transfers to shadowstrike as well.

Infact open all NA transfers to shadowstrike and let players who want to come here come.

Hope we see penance transfers open because there realm is actually dead and we see some good solutions in the coming weeks.

They can open transfers sure but given the choice between Shadowstrike and Wild Growth as a destination from Penance, I’d still choose Wild Growth.

Which in your case is perfectly fine you are on a server that is dead by definition and as far as i know there isn’t anyone on penance who wants to stay there.

I see no issue whatsoever with giving you guys the option to go wherever you prefer wether that be shadowstrike / wildgrowth or even pve to pvp crusader strike if that floats your boat.

The issue i have is that shadowstrike has a significantly larger population we are not a dead server despite what a few people keep trying to claim look at warcraft logs to see how many active guilds we have something like 73+ we have the population to keep our server running.

If blizzard actually put some effort in as well it could even grow with suggestions ive made in other threads.

It’s unfair on people who want to remain on shadowstrike to be forced off the oceanic not wanting merge was never meant to include penance as far as i was concerned penance was a small group on a dead server and i did not forsee blizzard locking transfers for that server because there wasn’t anyone anywhere advocating for that to happen.

We don’t want to be forced onto NA ping give us an oceanic megaserver or take steps to help shadowstrike or provide a workable solution to the ping issue.

the same troll posting on 4 different alts.

Option 3 for OCE.

No more games. No more OCE servers that will just die again. Moving 200 people from Penance to SS will not save OCE.

1 Like

See now your telling the truth and its malicious.