[OCE] Shadowstrike → Wild Growth transfers please

Read the topic

8 Likes

Bumping. This should be made available. No reason to not provide your customer with the least laggy option if you can’t update content at a reasonable pace to keep retention on the current servers at a “healthy” level. :-\

7 Likes

Oceanic lost any leverage to ask for anything the minute transfers were open.

I doubt this will happen because its PVP to PVE and if it’s not obvious by now blizzard don’t care about trying to do anything to improve the oceanic players experience.

Oceanic community is already in shambles and split between shadowstrike and crusaderstrike opening wildgrowth just splits it 3 ways.

I don’t think it really matters at this point if they open ss to wg they’ve already screwed us either way.

I do see people going to crusaderstrike and either quitting after a few weeks or give it a month and you’ll see people saying Elron was right about the ping.

Hopefully those people who have been duped into going under the guise of latency isn’t that bad and mega server (when its NA offpeak time) will transfer back to shadowstrike where some players and guilds will remain within the 2 week period.

Good luck and remember the oceanic community deserved far more than this garbage option don’t let them do it to us a 3rd time in the future.

1 Like

We’re just asking for it because it’s US West. If they moved the megarealm to US West or opened a second PvP megaserver in US West it would be equally fine.

4 Likes

I know and it makes perfect sense its probably 30-60ms less than east coast potentially more with things like exitlag.

Won’t happen because that would add anywhere from 30-80ms to all east coast players and since oce is the minority they aren’t going to shift the entire playerbase for us.

Won’t happen because it wouldn’t be a mega server then and wild growth pve players aren’t going to go to a pvp westcoast server the only people who would do that would be

a)east coast players who want a pvp server on west coast but i have no idea how much demand there is for that.

b)oceanic players who are already fragmented 2 ways potentially adding a 3rd too little numbers.

If all of oceanic was on shadowstrike no transfers were opened off the server only onto it then we would of had a concentrated playerbase and leverage to push for better options.

That’s just a pipe dream now the best you can do is continue to push for ss to wg that is the most “realistic” possibility of everything you’ve said.

Nobody’s going to remember you. They’ll move on with their life but you will still be here… crying.

4 Likes

Going from Shadowstrike to Wild Growth sounds a fantastic idea since Shadowstrike died today! lets hope blizzard allow this really soon so we can start phase 5 in wild growth ready to progress!

2 Likes

Yes it is the most realistic. Problem is that it’s PvE, this isn’t a problem for us but dev hasn’t responded to calls for general transfers to WG so seems averse to it. If we got xfers to WG people would complain about it even though they shouldn’t.

2 Likes

So? They quite clearly stated that the latency doesn’t matter and that it was designed to be played with high latency. There’s also tons of americans in here that keep telling us that the ping makes no difference.

Obviously there’d be no issue transferring the server to the US-West data centre. Unless of course they were lying about the latency not mattering - but I think we can trust them.

2 Likes

I’ve seen NA players asking for oce to not even be in the same bg’s because when we seed bg servers and i quote “The lag is so horrendous the game is unplayable and becomes a power point presentation”.

This guy would be on the same ping as oce players on cs so around 200-300ms.

We all know latency matters already seeing people in trade chat on shadowstrike complaining about east coast servers lmao #day1

Give it a few weeks some will come back and others will quit guaranteed.

Lol latency suddenly matters when it’s the US, it’s actually that nothing matters when you’re the minority.

2 Likes