OCE player stop complaining about price changes

They are making more money then ever… A couple of crybabies quitting for a month only to come back isn’t going to hurt them

1 Like

did something happen to oceanic players?

Im waiting for shadowlands. So in the mean time im just telling entitled people to quit if they dont like the game. They dont have to take my advice tho

People just complaining about price increase

You have the stats on ‘only a couple quit’ ? Or just making stuff up for your argument?

You’re right, they dont HAVE to do anything, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t.

I won’t be in shadowlands. I resubbed and 2 days later got the price hike email, immediately unsubbed and won’t be buying the xpack now.

I’ll stay with my games that only cost me $15 per month not $20. WoW was already more expensive then the others at $16, that wasn’t soo bad but $5 more then the others per month? Just nope. It’s not worth that much more.

1 Like

I dont have the stats on sub numbers. But what i do see is people saying they will quit only to see them still playing the game in a few months. Happens all the time. The fact is WoW is a good game and people come back because they miss it. they try other games and its just not as fun. Thats my observation not a cold heart fact

My sub has about 25 days left, maybe less :woman_shrugging:.

Well I’d agree with that. Our price in June coming year is comparable to how much the exchange rate will be.

Sadly I don’t think we’ll get any closer to 1:1 anytime soon.

Honestly the only action ActiBlizz is going to notice is a mass refund request from OCE players. Anything else they’ll just laugh at while counting their money.

Yes but that will never happen because people will still pay :smiley:

If literally every single OCE person quit it would barely be noticeable. Most people who play are on American servers. If they spiked the American price to $30 or something then you’d see them hurting.

1 Like

There are so few OCE people in general they’re constantly mixed with US players for a reason. I realize this is an angry mob but that doesn’t mean they have to be an IRRATIONAL one. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Finally, someone that is anti Free Healthcare in this game.

And they know that more than half of them will buy it again in the next week when Shadowlands is released and their friends are playing.

1 Like

Hey bro. I will eat sugar and fat all my life paired with a sedentary lifestyle and it is your responsibility to give me free medicine for the conditions that arise out of my personal life choices!

Medical Companies can charge whatever they want and they don’t have to explain it to anyone and don’t owe anyone anything. I completely agree with you.

I am… slightly annoyed by it, I guess. Everything else here is more expensive anyway. ActiBlizz was hardly going to step up and be charitable about it and just let the difference in value between the USD and AUD slide.

I think the last time I saw you you had literally every single post of yours flagged. Inappropriate political talk in random threads. I take it you’re going for round two?

He isnt saying anything wrong lol. Its their medication you dont have to buy it.

Hey, last time I saw you, you were shilling for Fascism. I guess nothing changes around here. :rofl: