OCE or US?

Hi - the following relates to PVE content (mythic +, raids)

I’m Australian but playing on US Illidan currently, and have been thinking of a server change. Many people have outlined the decline in the Barthilas (OCE) horde numbers, so is Frostmourne alliance my only option on OCE? I’m not looking for server/world firsts, but I am looking for healthy populations and healthy mythic + and raiding activity.

My other worry is that playing on an OCE server will increase US players’ latency to roughly 200-300, and they might leave mythic + groups because of this.

Any opinions, discussions or help is greatly appreciated.

I don’t know how up to date this is, but when I searched for WoW OCE server populations I got this (click the Horde headings to sort by Alliance or Horde size).
https://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/oc

Last season, I often saw M+ groups in the Dungeon Group Finder specifically put [OCE] in the title of their listing (e.g., [OCE] King’s Rest +15) so that US players joining would know there will be increased latency and that other OCE players are encouraged to join.

Ahhh yes I saw this, according to this alone, Frostmourne has ~ 4.5k more players on the dominant faction. Sad really.

And yes, you’re right about putting in OCE in my titles, that’s given me something to think about. Thanks!

Many barth raiding guilds have shifted to FM. Take that how you will.

Barth horde is far from dead, the very high end is on Frost but you can find CE guilds fairly easily on barth.

US servers are busy but there’s the potential time difference. Not sure how that would affect you. But in all seriousness Joe the Juicer is king in my country.