OCE Horde guild <JUICE> Recruiting for classic

[AU/NZ] [Horde] [PVP] is recruiting for Classic World of Warcraft and looking for exceptional and dedicated players.

:calendar_spiral: Raiding Schedule: (AEST)
Wed: 9pm-11pm
Thurs: 9pm-11pm
Sun: 9pm-11pm (optional raid night if required)
Staying late or adding a day is always completely optional.

:hammer_pick: About Us
JUICE is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding and pvp guild. We are about mixing the experienced and the new players, it’s about making a community where people feel welcome , find some new buddies and get the best gear to slaughter the alliance!

:trophy: Goal
Our goals are quite simple, we raid to pvp. I am a strong believer that pvp is the true endgame, it is what i have enjoyed the most and wish to share those past experiences with new found friends in classic. This does not mean raiding is not important we will still go in with a strong mindset to clear content as quickly as possible but of course still having a great atmosphere. We will be well prepared for both by researching tactics and helping each other with their class as well as giving constructive feedback. We will clear all content in its relative phase and aim for high end pvp.

:scales: Requirements
There is no requirement to join. In the application below you may select to join as a social and check us out before you commit. Just bring a respectful nature. Requirements for raiders and eventual pvpers will be covered within the guild.

:grey_question: Discord
.https ://discord.gg/gUVbWMj

:globe_with_meridians: Application
.https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tHg1j6dGILhzGM2PfLXuT16F-GBGvHk9ul791mAhMxY

See what happens! You give OCE an inch and say “Yes, you will get your own servers” and suddenly they’re posting Guild Recruitment Threads :astonished:

:rofl:

4 Likes

We have to make up for lost time all those unconfirmed months!

1 Like

Jeesh let us have our time in the sun!

1 Like

I suppose, it is winter there right now. Meanwhile I’m over here getting sunburnt in California.

1 Like

Oh mah god I can post links again!!!

You should have always been able to post Youtube links. They’re on the safe list.

Oh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You’re right lol.

Welp… all my “gifs” will now be in the form of a full video until then…

Sorry for detracting away from your post OP I’ll make my way out

I will take this as our theme song ty.

1 Like