[OCE] [H] [CATA] [Arugal] <Low and Slow> - Recruiting all Casual and Focused Raiders

Hi all,

We are recruiting for Cataclysm. We are a mixed bunch, casual yet focused, with our sights set on catering for all tastes. We are looking to recruit leaders, followers, raiders, levellers and anything in between. Our raid team information is below. Please message me in game if you wish to join our growing community!

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ Team 1~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Brisbane Butchers (Brisbane Based Casual Team )

Raid Nights - Friday & Possible Sunday Raid Times -8:30PM - 10:30PM AEST (8:15PM INVITES) Loot System - SR:MS>OS+2

πšƒπšŽπšŠπš– π™Άπš˜πšŠπš•πšœ

This team is a fun casual weekend raiding team. Main goal is to enjoy each others company and the content while it’s available. We’ll be focusing on Normal content until we feel confident to push into the harder heroic versions of those big bad bosses.

Expectations

Basic stuff. Show up on time. Have your necessary consumes ready and be P-repaired. Speaking of prepared…Some basic knowledge of fights prior to raid is ideal too. Less time explaining means more time going Pew Pew.

Vacancies

Currently chasing - 1 x Tank (Pref DK but Pally is fine) 2 x Healers 6 x DPS

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ Team 2~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Team Alpha (Brisbane Based Speed Team )

Raid Nights - Monday & Tuesday Raid Times -8:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST (7:45PM INVITES) Loot System - EPGP

To push and clear content quickly and smoothly. We will raid 2 nights a week for progression and reduce to 1 night full clear Heroics as soon as possible. Once we have achieved 1 night full clears, we will push for faster clears. The team will not be competitive speed running as such but will aim to consistently improve our clear times each week. We will hopefully become competitive naturally.*

π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ

This team will consist of players who enjoy looking for ways to improve their performance. From researching your class/spec BIS lists to diving through not just your logs but the logs of better performing players of the same class/spec in the world. I don’t expect this to become a full time job but a little effort can go a long way.* Be punctual and Prepared. Meaning show up to raid before start and have your consumes ready for 1st pull at 8:00 PM. If you are going to be late or can’t make it due to Real life, send me a mesage on discord as early as possible. I completely understand real life comes first and things just happen. Outside of unforseen circumstances, 90+% attendance is expected. There are certain addons and weakauras that will be necessary to have for this raid team. They will be posted in our Teams Raid Channel. Engineering is a MUST HAVE for this raid team. 2nd Profession is entirely up to you as long as it is beneficial for raiding (No Herbalism for example).

πš…πšŠπšŒπšŠπš—πšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

Tanks 1x Blood DK & 1 x Bear // Healers - 1 x Disc Priest & 1 x H-Pal // 1 x Ret Pal, 1 x Arms Warr // 1 x Demo Lock, 1 x Surv Hunter, 1 x Arcane OR Fire mage.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ Team 3~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Team 3 (Sydney/Melbourne Based Team )

Raid Nights - TBD Raid Times -7:30PM - 9:30PM AEDT (7:15PM INVITES) (Times subject to change) Loot System - SR:MS>OS+2

This team will likely end up being similar to the β€˜Brisbane Butchers’. Chilled and relaxed raiding for the players who just want to rock up and pew pew on their favourite class/spec.

Expectations

Basic stuff. Show up on time. Have your necessary consumes ready and be P-repaired. Speaking of prepared…Some basic knowledge of fights prior to raid is ideal too. Less time explaining means more time going Pew Pew.

Vacancies

Currently chasing - 2 x Tank 2 x Healers 6 x DPS

1 Like

Hi there, i would be interested in joining to either the Team Alpha or sydney based team, if you are still looking. I will be maining blood dk in cata.

Can get me on bnet Meltboogie#6283