[OCE] [A/H RP] Oceanic on Bloodsail? RP? Contact us!

Whether you’re Alliance or Horde, if you’re in the Oceanic timezones, the guilds Order of Thorn and Rose and Four Winds are interested in you! We are aware that the Oceanic realms don’t get an RP server, and we have guildmates on both side of the faction divide who could use people to play with during Oceanic hours.

You can find our recruiting threads linked below, where you’ll find Discord information and summaries of what the two guilds are about. Hope to see you in game!

I am a chronic night owl, and I live on West Coast. Often up until 4 a m my time, I would love some Aussie or Oceanic company. Rp and shenannigans are sure to be had!

Love to give these two guilds some love. Awesome rpers and great people to hang out with!

Thank you, Marasalle! Yeah, if you’re deployed in Japan or Korea or Australia or anywhere in that general area, or if you’re a native of the region and just want to RP - or even if you’re in the US but work graveyard shift or just can’t sleep before the sun starts to come up - we’re building a place for you on both sides of the faction divide!

Representing the Four Winds here! We know some of you are deployed overseas. We know you want to RP but have trouble finding it late at night. We’ve got a home for you. Come on by.

What an awesome RP guild I’ve been lucky enough to find. I’m not really a good RPer, however The Order of Thorn and Rose has taken me in and are open to any questions :slight_smile:. Really enjoying all the discussions and background stories in the Discord!

See you guys tomorrow!!!