[OCE] 2815 io VDH Tank LF M+ Group/Guild

485.55 iLvl VDH Tank LF OCE M+ Group/Guild
Willing to gear another tank if VDH becomes unviable.
Keeping up to date with the meta and meta classes/builds is something that is important to me, but I do not expect everyone to have the same mentality.

Currently based on Dreadmaul but willing to transfer server for the right guild.

Hi, coming back after a few months break looking for a consistent group of players (ideally the same group each time to keep consistent strats/build synergy with) to run/push M+ keys several nights per week.

Good vibes are important but so is caring about improvement and push progression.

Before going on a few months break my avg keys were around the +22/23 area mostly with pugs. Would prefer a group that’s around that same level but I’m also happy to build up with a group that is currently at a lower point of key level. Aiming to be able to push into the 25-28 range and reach 3k by the end of the season.

Have not really set foot into the raiding scene yet but it’s something that I could potentially be interested in if it’s what the group is looking for as well.
Experience within raid teams is extensive in previous games such as GW2 where I achieved several world first raid clears, and FFXIV where I was apart of a hardcore week 1 raid-clear group, across every tier over approximately 2 years. If I do decide to step foot into raiding, I’m hoping alot of this experience will carry over to WoW raid. ← I will almost certainly step foot into raiding with The War Within.

Contact on discord: im.will