Obtaining Rank 3 Essences on Alts

Yes. What’s so hard about spamming full clear visions

Edit: and it’s gotta be their alt.
Mains earn r3s the hard way the first time

Wow the complaints already coming in hot

Some ppl never happy

4 Likes

“Please listen earlier, don’t dig in your heals for months and then grudgingly yield” seems to be the lesson the devs need to learn from BfA. I just hope it sticks when they’re working on future content.

Sometimes, players actually do want what they think they want.

8 Likes

it sounds fine if you already have a bunch of rank 3 essences, but does nothing for returning players. was hoping it would be more of a catchup mechanic.

4 Likes

I see. Selectively excluding the ones that take a month or more to get.

She’s responding to returning player, right?

There is A LOT wrong with this post and it would be waaaaaaaay too much work to go through and comment on everything, but I’m gonna go ahead and highlight this bit here and quote my post from the other thread:

Thanks for the arbitrary system though, I guess people need to earn their keep.

15 Likes

They clearly stated they want ppl to earn their R3 essences the hard way first. They even lowered the reqs for most

Some people can never be happy.

3 Likes

What do I do with this currency on my main?

8 Likes

Buy an albino Brutosaur

They said they want every alt to do every piece of content in the game. Spamming visions doesn’t exactly qualify.

They didn’t say that.

Well, I do have the most likes in this thread and far more than the original blue post. It seems like I am not the only one who is unhappy…

7 Likes

Should allow us to trade otherwise we are just getting some useless resource on our mains.

2 Likes

Probably the lowest IL so your opinion doesn’t matter :v:

1 Like

You guys know, you can just step back from competitive play :slight_smile: You don’t have to quit, I hate when people tell others to quit the game but just drop down to normal mode or something and play casually :man_shrugging:

on what basis is it unnecessary? cuz it has a cost?

Do you happen to have the source of where you saw this? Because I don’t remember them saying anything about making essences you didn’t obtain on your main available on your alts.

I believe they said in situations like this (in the original thread when they announced this change) if you have met the original requirement it unlocks all the essences for alts (Ex, the rep ones if you grinding out say Purification Protocol/Null Barrier/Ever Rising Tide on your main you would get access to the other two as well).