Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

Less than that, they just change the 6 digit item id

Pls, like prisoners banished from Earth are honorable :joy:.

https://media.tenor.com/zupFbS3yXLkAAAAd/archon-starcraft.gif

Protoss are definition of honorable, well except for Alarak and the Tal’darim.

Fun fact, my warrior’s name was Aiur in WoTLK/Cata for a while.

1 Like

Toss only knows how to gatewayman and a move zealots and goons across the map. No honor. No skill. No hard work.

just got elite. gimme my sword :triumph:

I wish man, I wish.

1 Like

critical success isn’t a real thing for skills in the game outside BG 3

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok we don’t need a rules lawyer

Blizzard, ¿my sword? ¿when?

1 Like

Blizz if you gunna do some weird stuff with arms at least give us a carrot.

:crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

10.1.7 just around the corner andddddd nothing.

well
at least execute will do dam again
maybe

where sword tho???

I don’t think we’re gonna make it bros…

take that back
sword is just lost in the mail, postal workers are working very hard to bring us the pretty colored swords

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

4 Likes

sword when? :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

sword… sword… sword… sword…

1 Like

To Whom it May Concern,

I must divulge, at first, I didn’t want to even put the pen to the paper to begin this, but it’s become apparent that the situation is most dire. I do what I must so others may be happy, it seems.
I’ve been hearing whispers of some sort of “sword” nonsense, assuming it was the infinitely memed “what sword” Sword of Sargeras, which is a fun joke to perpetuate and spread because of how obtuse and absurd it is to deny it’s existence.
It has come to my attention that not only is this not the sword in reference, but the sword in reference is actually a series of multi-colored swords that match the “Ashkandur, Fall of the Brotherhood” 2- handed sword off of the Echo of Neltharion, in the Raid Encounter Abberus, the Shadowed Crucible. A gloriously massive, ornate, and all around beautiful sword, that has many recolors that were datamined, and suspiciously, has the colors that match the color schemes of all the Gladiator’s gear of Dragonflight Season 2 for PvP. But alas, it appears that they’re nowhere to be found in the game, a true travesty! Surely, an innocent mistake of changing a zero to a one to signify that it’s available for purchase for all who’ve earned their way to being capable of buying.
I must ask, no beseech, nay, implore! that the powers that be (being Blizzard primarily) kindly remediate this by flipping that zero to a one posthaste, before it is too late, and the sword is lost to time.
It would surely be most unfortunate to lose out on such a beautiful piece of weaponry due to negligence and forgetfulness.

Please consider taking my words to heart,
—Your friend, Vindictive-Gorefiend

3 Likes

does the upgraded lfr sword grant the normal-version appearance?

nontheless… give the green and blue pvp versions asap blizz, tyvm.

1 Like

Also the Mail boots from conquest vendor when catalyst: “ashen predator’s waders” then upgraded at the item upgrader, are not unlocking normal or heroic versions…

s1 tab is so good compared to the trash s2 one

1 Like