Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

What’s crazy is that this thread is high key ToS.

Rebumping high key tos thread since it makes aberrations mad

4 Likes

More views than the seasons map rotation thread.

The map rotation thread was less controversial.

Has it been common in the past for certain transmogs just not be included in an elite collection before, but still exist, lurking in the game files?

Not really. In Shadowlands Season 2 they went as far as adding new items mid-season to use all the tints that were only used in the Raid.

Some items didn’t even had Versatility, I believe. It was all an honest effort to put the models in items that could be interesting due to different stats.

I think Blizzard just didn’t care enough in the last two Dragonflight seasons do to so. Even if we can craft PvP Gear, some stat combinations aren’t present in the Conquest Vendor (meaning, they could add the models and create useful items).

1 Like

Ye, the Kel’thuzad weaponry.

Hmm. Maybe. I know that there was a mastery/crit cloak but there might’ve been a weapon that didn’t have vers on it. But yeah, it was super cool of them to add extra goodies and stat options.

1 Like

2 hour bump for high key tos thread to keep aberrations seething

4 Likes

3 hour bump

1 Like

31 minute bump.

2 Likes

one hour bump

1 Like

Another one hour bump. See you all tomorrow!

2 Likes

I would certainly be down for them adding more items with more combinations. I really like being able to craft PvP items of course, but they always come out with even stats. It would be nice to get some more customization by having items with the right stats in different splits too.

I also wouldn’t mind if they added some goofy properties to some of the equipment like the one that prevents it from ever needing repair. I don’t know why I need to repair my gear after arena matches when PvP isn’t supposed to damage gear!

1 Like

My final bump before vacation.

1 Like

3 hour bump gimmie my big shiny :3

1 Like

1 hour bump

Would like to highjack this thread and say someone at Blizzard decided to make one of the hardest weeks ever in m+

“High key tos” every arguement you go into is tos. This is a sword thread and pvp related

play w/ a ret or mage and it’ll trivialize entangling as long as they’re using unbound/energized respectively