Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

Someone get this man his 2 handed sword already.

8 Likes

Fox lost 60 levels :exploding_head:

paid for my classic horde account, which is my secondary account on retail =P

I need my sword help me Star Fox!

2 Likes

Im not a fox, nor a star, but id also like the 2h sword!

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Bump yes

1 Like

Any word, blizz?

2 Likes

I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOU TO ADD THE SWORD

Please.

7 Likes

I hope they never add it so you have to pve for ashkandur instead

2 Likes

i support and fully endorse the quest for kydrav to have his sword

5 Likes

is that true? I don’t remember that at all but I swear I had the sword before i finished korthia.

bump 4 fridge blizzard legit trolling melee players with precog AND not giving us our sword

3 Likes

I hope they never add it so we can continue having fun in this thread. Also swords are dangerous and could hurt somebody so it’s probably safest if they don’t.

1 Like

Patch 9.1.5 (2021-11-02): Added

Just double checked. Yes.

1 Like

Sword support post even if I’ll never get the sword regardless.

2 Likes

No

Dear @WarcraftDevs,

I’ve been a devoted subscriber to your games for over a decade now. Gotta admit, I’m not one to ask for a lot. I don’t go around whining for nerfs to other classes or insisting on warrior buffs. But here’s the thing: I’d absolutely love to see a sweet, massive blue sword added to the game. Trust me, this would bring immense joy to all the 2h sword enthusiasts out there, including the legendary blue fridge warrior, Kydrav.

Hoping you’ll consider making this happen!

Cheers,

Kevy

2 Likes

Yeah, Kel’thuzad weaponry was added mid-season.

2 Likes

Dear @WarcraftDevs,

I’ve been a devoted subscriber to your games for over a decade now. Gotta admit, I’m not one to ask for a lot. I don’t go around whining for nerfs to other classes or insisting on warrior buffs. But here’s the thing: I’d absolutely love to see a sweet, massive blue sword added to the game. Trust me, this would bring immense joy to all the 2h sword enthusiasts out there, including the legendary blue fridge warrior, Kydrav.

Hoping you’ll consider making this happen!

Cheers,

Croaker

2 Likes