Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

6/10/23 bump

3 Likes

5 Likes

You fixed DKs blizz now they need a green/blue conquest/elite sword to go with unholy/frost.

1 Like

so trueeee

Alpha niner this is science fiction hermes, requesting location of the blue one.

6/15/23 pls

2 Likes

I really really want that sword :frowning:

1 Like

Notice me muffinus senpai!

1 Like

This is more important than some weird mmr inflation because people dont understand how mmr works.

2 Likes

This is the wrong way to go about getting this done. The better thing to do is to use bots to spam the AWC chat with this request.

1 Like

I feel like if I did that, I would just push them even further from it Jim my boy :rofl:

SMOrc WHERE ME SWORD BLIZARD SMOrc IT OBSIDIAN FOR GLADITOR SMOrc HOW ME KILL NO COOL SWORD SMOrc

2 Likes

I am hardstuck 1400 cause no sword pls fix this blizzard

2 Likes

None of those obsidian weapons look like obsidian. Someone ask those devs to google obsidian.

1 Like

Obsidian dragon, azure weaponry/armor? s1 sets and stuff were all infernal/smouldering/fire, but the dragon was red so…Crimson.

2 Likes

Yeah but they look neat.

Maybe the 2her does, all of the ones I can equip look pretty meh. S1 was def better. At least it makes it so I don’t have to tryhard to 2400 to get it which is nice

Still don’t see any black colorations anywhere. Only obsidian dragon theme thing I’m seeing is maybe the enchant that uses their shadowflame

The 1 hand axe is awesome wym?