"Observing War" Quest not gaining progress when Honor Capped

This is frickin stupid. Just because i am honor capped at 15k, doesnt mean that the honor i earn in a stupid 45 minute long EPIC BATTLEGROUND shouldnt count towards the progress of this silly weekly quest. Please, for the love of god, fix this. THANKS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed that it’s a dumb situation. It’s probably a bug. Until they fix/change it you could buy Honor pieces to sell or disenchant. You’ll regain the Honor back anyway since you’re doing PvP and it’ll count for the quest.

1 Like

Well, technically, you aren’t earning any honor if it’s not going into your honor ‘bank’.

Maybe spend some to get you off the cap.

Yes you are. These type of quests have historically used your Honor level gains for completion, which is separate from the currency.

1 Like

This isn’t history, it’s now.

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

OK, that now is history, now.

Now is the new now :grin:

But seriously, there is no real precedent for these quests, not while honor has been a currency, and not just prestige points.

From what I remember of quest asking you to collect a currency, if you hit the cap, and therefore didn’t actually collect that currency, you didn’t get credit. I don’t see why someone would be surprised by this.

I keep making the same mistake of not spending my honor before doing this and not getting half the weekly done because I’m capped. It’s really dumb and doesn’t make sense.

You ARE technically earning honor because it’s counting towards your lifetime honor gain.

This hurts so bad when I have to do more epic bgs than I need to as Alliance, who can’t win epic bgs to save our lives.

2 Likes