<OBLIVION> [HORDE] [PvP] CLASSIC WOW VANILLA SEMI - HARDCORE GUILD RECRUITMENT AUG 27Th

Guild name - Oblivion

Raid Nights - Tues/Weds/Sun… Late afternoon start times 7-9PM PM EST 3 days a week with 1 PvP Event weekly

Server - TBD

Leadership positions - available

Multiple raid teams with different times

[Horde] (PvP) Semi-Hardcore - Oblivion is a newly inspired raid guild with the goal of being the servers best in a fun raid environment, with a fair loot council. Our guild’s leaders will consist of experienced and responsible members that know they’re classes. We’re in need of dedicated raiders for our main roster and in the works of a 2nd raid for an earlier time. If you are interested send me a in game friend request Brian#16601

-My Main Goal

My goal as a leader is to recruit the correct people for the necessary positions to assure fast and quick clears. Records are mean’t to me broken and cutting down raid clear times is something we will always do. The way ranking goes is we’re all on one team but you will be able to contribute towards the guilds efforts to clear raids quicker and that will never go unnoticed. If we work together as a team the outcome of success for the guild as a whole will be so much bigger longterm.

-Our Loot Rules

Everyone will get purps no worries, the people who put the extra time and effort into helping the guild through progression. Raiders will get out of the guild what they put into it. Your dedication and social status in the guild will determine your rank, and your rank will determine the loot priority. Best in slot items will always go to the correct players first to increase success throughout the guild. Loot stacking will not always be a thing. Maybe for our Tanks on some items but do not expect anything less then pre BIS for every content patch. We want everyone as geared as we can get them.

-Legendaries

Thunderfury - Goes to the MT priority / OT 2nd / 3rd well our goal is to have our 3 most invested Tanks with TF

Atiesh - At this point KT will be dead… Class Leaders/ Time invested core raiders

Hand of Rag - Goes to whoever is closest to having all the mats to Sulfuron Hammer

-How we see progression

We will have each raid cleared and on farm within the phase it is released. From launch core raiders will have 5-8 weeks to reach 60, farm pre-raid bis, and max professions. If this time investment is not good for you then take an interest into our 2nd raid team :camera: As soon as content is cleared our next task will be to cut down raid clear times and prepare for the next content release.

-Questions?

Ask me anything! I’ll be open to adding things overtime as we get closer to the release date! We have a discord with tons of information! add me on Btag and we can get in contact :slight_smile:

-Apply

If you’re interested Join us on Discord for a chat or message me at Brian#16601

-Guild progression outline

-Release 1-60

Leveling groups, questing, professions, Pre raid BIS farm, UBRS farm, LBRS key farm/ attunements. Ony / MC progression.

-After MC/Ony is cleared

World PvP / BG team prep, Alts, World Bosses, Ony-MC farm, Gold farm, Flask recipe farm, 2nd raid team progression. Main raid team will do a deep prepare for BWL release

-BWL opens

BG release / Rank grind. -BWL progression, Ony-MC Farm & Thunderfury farm. Main tank will lead the first MC farm group and OT will lead the 2nd raid farm group in order to get multiple tanks with Thunderfury

-ZG opens

Zul’Gurub - Arathi Basin release, Green Dragons NR gear farm, special events, Ony-MC-BWL-ZG farm. Pre AQ40 prep. Legendary mount preparation

-AQ opens

Opening the gates of AHN’QIRAJ event. - AQ 20 / 40 progression. Ony-MC-BWL-ZG Farm. Pre Naxx bis and consume prep.

-Naxxramas opens

Scourge invasion event / Naxx release. By this time all core raiders should be 80-95% pre Naxx bis and Trash farm groups will be going on throughout the first 3 or 4 weeks of Naxx.

After content is cleared

Once KT dead where will the Guild go? If Blizzard comes up with something more but in the downtime I know I will be gearing alts and PvPing. Getting as many members to KTs boss room as possible and preparing for whatever the next content patch will be if there will even be one. If not and they take the step to send us into TBC then progression stays on as followed. TBC and possibly even wrath would be our next content goal.