Obliterate Ember Gnats Bugged

The Ember Court event “Obliterate Ember Gnats” is bugged. When you try to use the item on the gnats nothing happens. It doesn’t matter if you’re targeting them or not.

8 Likes

I am having the same issue - two weeks in a row

2 Likes

Same issue here, came hoping for a solution :frowning:

2 Likes

Still bugged, i hate that these reps take so long, even longer when stuff like this happens constantly.

1 Like

still bugged, wake up blizzard and fix your broken game? pretty serious issue here?

1 Like

Still bugged. I could switch to the net (+clean) and works fine. Oddly enough when I switched back to the obliterator, I kept the progress from the net. Definitely bugged.

1 Like

Bump. Classic spaghetti-coding. If you have bugs like this, why limit us to one try per week? Like… what?

Still bugged lol, every time ive run into this its bugged, how, how is this still bugged 2 years later?

Still very much bugged. This shouldn’t be something that hard to fix.

Still bugged at this day

Ember Court Oblterate Ember Gnats STILL Bugged… nothing happens when you use the item so no extra messy environment sigh 2.5 months and waiting

Still bugged for mine today. I was still able to get everyone to Elated, but it’s obnoxious to not be able to complete everything.

Still bugged for me today did everything else and wasted some wine trying to get this thing to work

1 Like

Still bugged for me today June 26, 2022

Still bugged as of 6/29/2022

Still bugged. Please Blizzard fix it.

It is now FIXED ! ! ! ! ! As of 19 July 2022. Thank you Blizzard!