N'Zoth the Corruptor loot lockout bug

Our guild killed the boss tonight, received loot and the AOTC mount but no AOTC achievement, the quest progress for Ny’Alotha, the Waking City: The Corruptor’s End also did not update and says we still need to kill N’Zoth the Corruptor and currently says the on our lockout that N’Zoth the Corruptor is Available for loot. While we did not test if he was able to be killed for loot again everything currently suggests no one our kill was loot locked as usual.

Evidence of us killing the boss and receiving the mount/loot but no achievement: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/542120205

1 Like

I completed it on Normal last night, got loot for the last boss but no credit awarded for the kill and cant progress The Corruptor’s End either.

I just killed on Heroic and I have no aotc and I can’t complete the quest either.

Yeah seems like its happening to alot of people, i got the mount and all but no achieve or lockout from killing it.

I have had the same problem. Got the mount, did not get the achievement.

Same bug to me. Me and 2 others ended up phased right as he died (Don’t know how tbh) – it never teleported us to loot-room or anything.

We exited the instance(raid) and ran back in, got into the loot room - but unable to open the chest.
Got no azerite even for it beyond Bonus Loot (which showed up for some reason, which in turn awarded azerite on its own).

I’m quite tired of Beta for Azerite & RNG on everything… even if the game works or not, it seems. :frowning: