N'zoth not spawning/missing in final Ny'alotha raid encounter after save

Earlier today I completed all Normal raid bosses in Ny’alotha on my character Paulusxii-Frostmourne, up to and including Carapace of N’zoth and had a few attempts on N’zoth the Corruptor when the raid was disbanded. Several hours later I have attempted to continue on and when I enter the raid I am teleported into an empty N’zoth encounter room.
I have checked my raid info and it shows all bosses up to N’zoth defeated with only N’zoth available. There is npc text between Mother, The Keeper and Wrathion regarding the azerite focus beam and how we have only one shot.

The room is empty with only a portal on the opposite side of the room from my spawn point that takes you back out to Pandaria.

I am having the same issue. No boss.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Same issue

Also having this issue today, resetting instance, reforming raid, relogging, nothing fixed it.

Still not fixed after restarts. Please fix.

Bump for raid time.

Having the same issue on Heroic. Tried logging out, swapping to characters without lockouts, every raid member making their own group, and resetting instance. Would love to see a fix, thanks.

Bump for raid time

Having the same issue, Mother’s dialogue plays but there is no boss and no exit besides the portal to the outside.

No boss, same issue