Numbers of hunters per bg

Nice Carry. Want proof?

I was beaten by a hunter in pvp! To the forums!

You know you just necro’d several threads?

The guy calling someone an idiot as he falls in the same hole.

The kid resurrecting old threads to screech at people is calling others idiots.
Amazing.

i think alerka has an issue with the sauce and binge reads the forums while wasted
must be the only explanation for necro-ing old threads like an absolute mongoloid

lol when were hunters ever not a great class … total loser class in easy mode for beginners and hero class for good players… i played a hunter all through TBC and WOTLK and they were major overpowerd then too… blizzard loves making easy mode beginners class with a cute pet

playing the easy mode loser class for beginners with a cute little pet that does your damage for you i see… been there done that in past wow Classic TBC WOTLK … to bad blizzard cant balance 1v1

Over all I think what the OP is pointing out is damn there are alot of hunters in almost every bracket. They ruin almost every low level BG and you continue to see them right up to max level.

It’s not until max level that we see them taper off a bit.

10-59 you will always see 4 or 5 hunters on each team and it’s getting a bit rediculous.

This is not about rogues killing hunters or druids vs whatever or who can beat who.

This is about the fact that this class has an over representation in random battlegrounds.