Numbers of hunters per bg

For the love of god why do you allow bgs with 75% hunters in a game? That means an instant win for that team. I am not saying nerf hunters in to the ground but something neds to be done with it. It really makes takes the fun out of the bgs when you match up that many hunters or 5+ healers in the game.

3 Likes

you heard it here folks

2 Likes

about to be one more. unlocking a 59 tink and spamming wsg for least amount of xp.

1 Like

To be honest, I have annihilated every single hunter I’ve ever encountered in battlegrounds by watching their defensive CD’s before and after engaging. Keeping an eye on that will help you take them out. If you choose not to, that’s on you. They are definitely a great class right now, no doubt. However, I can literally beat them when it’s 2 of them vs. me in BG’s. Arena it’s obviously not gonna pan out like that, but BGs are MUCH more balanced and there’s a way to trash them with ease. I’ve beaten the top RBG hunters and random BG hunters also. Some of them I can’t even name because of TOS violations.

If the other team is loaded with hunters, just hold onto all of your CD’s until you encounter them. If they use turtle and run from you, they OBVIOUSLY felt threatened, and used a big cooldown to run from you. Do NOT chase them if they are running towards teammates. That’s a huge mistake. That’s the hunters “reset” to get another go on you. Beware and play around it. Use your brain bro.

you wait for cds to be used to open on hunters thats cute. i wait for rogues to open on healers before i come out of camo/smeld. cant outrun a hunters mark fella.

especially in a bg setting, hunters are comparatively easy to kill compared to essentially every hybrid. if there’s 5 hunters for the healers to tab between to keep up, you have a way better chance of killing one of them since they can’t adequately self-heal than if you had to do the same vs 5 ferals, 5 rets, 5 shamans, 5 spriests, 5 ww’s, anything lol

this isn’t the complaint to be making

1 Like

Hunters in BG’s are EXTREMELY EASY to kill.

It’s called Cloak of Shadows. That wipes away hunter’s mark. Oh but you’re too inexperienced to know that. Any magic removal or dispell removes it. My bad that you didn’t have a brain cell. Jk that’s your bad. I’m so good at the game that I don’t even need to worry about wasting Cloak of Shadows to begin with. Obviously you’re either lying or have only fought against rogues who have 28k HP with korthia gear/greens from auction house. Get un-bad at PvP and quit crying.

Let me know when you want to get recorded losing to me on youtube with your inexistent hunter that you pretend you play in order to try and rally people to nerf hunters. I wreck them all with ease.

LOL LEVEL 15 DRUID LOL

Add Lazarus#1542 to your battlenet so I can teach you how bad you are at playing your own class. Or not. You can dodge me and disappear or make excuses.

Rogue can swap from healer to hunter and 100-0 them, but you already know this. You’re just in denial and bad at pvp. Which is why you’re posting on a level 15 account.

I win, you lose. Thanks, come again.

reading comprehension is hard. still level 59 cool guy im happy you got gear from being carried but unless you want to partysync down to 51-59 i guess you’ll have to wait 50 hours or so till i get a full welfare set of conquest gear.
you cant re- theory craft an encounter i already made up weirdo. get overself.

Idk, I usually stomp full hunter teams.

2 Likes

You’re mad that you’re trash and can’t reach 2100 rating like the rest of the non-bad players that exist in the game. The jealousy of your low skill level is very apparent. Let me know when you get your gear up so I can dominate and absolutely destroy you for a youtube video.

You can’t re-theory craft your 1200 rated gameplay and level 15 worgen druid being better than you actually are. Which is EXTREMELY bad.

LOL HAA-HAA you lose to ez-mode garbage hunters in random BGs because you’re horrible at pvp

if only i could get carried for gear maybe then id be good? hey everyone the 200th best rogue in wow is flexing someone please help!

1 Like

Log in so I can carry you to a loss on a Youtube video in 4k, where I have literally 100% of my health left, showing you how much a pile of garbage you are.

Your fairy tale delusions don’t work here on the forums or anywhere. Keep losing.

is youtube where ill see a video of you 100-0 a hunter and his pocket heals solo?

Yeah actually that happens often. Do you want it to happen to you? We can set it up.

yeah this how everyone has felt for the past year dealing with cringe fotm warriors. pot meet kettle

2 Likes

We talking max level here? Most I’ve been teamed with is 2 others. While leveling BGs are littered with Hunters though.

I say the more hunters, the more fun battlegrounds is. Idk why it just seems better with more hunters in there.

Saying things like this just destroy your entire post. Now nobody cares about your helpful info.

That’s their mentally ill fault.

Why would you cloak when you can just vanish it? Waste of cloak imo