Numb legs and the forum

Does anyone else suffer from numb legs when looking at the forums too long on the cellphone while….

(Clears throat)

….taking care of business in the restroom?

I think I might spend too much time in there. It’s come close a couple of times with almost collapsing when standing up with numb legs.

7 Likes

Absolutely! I’m always on the terlet for too long

2 Likes

Red spots just above the knees? Yeah I’m familiar.

3 Likes

Guess where I’m at right now? :wink:

3 Likes

Actually, using phones in the bathroom is a big no-no for me. I don’t let the little ones do it under the “you could drop the phone/tablet in the toilet” guise but realistically, I just find it to be unnecessary. I go in, do my business and get out. Best not to linger where people poo.

1 Like

I’m literally leg-pressing at the gym rn while I read this title, almost burst laughing :rofl:

1 Like

Be careful, been there

3 Likes

TIL. The newly installed automatic lights in my favorite hiding bathroom time off after 30mins.

1 Like

Can’t relate, I only spend 47 seconds per poo session because I eat 252 grams of Brocoli with every meal.

1 Like

Must be a man thing.

I’m in and out.

Ohhh that reminds me - I gotta put my xmas smelling wall plug in.

Not safe for work stuff then huh?

It’s not strong enough to cover it up.

depends on what I ate.

Its because you are putting your hands on your leg which close the circulation and feet becomes numb . Like when people read newspaper . And that happens when you are in there for long .

It’s official. The forums are in the toilet. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but I often get a numb brain. It requires coffee and leaving to play Age of Empires for awhile to reset the network.

I tend to sit indian style in my chair so sometimes my foot falls asleep.

If I sit normally I get the “leg just has to bounce for no reason”.

Altho I have a nasty habit of sitting with my feet on the chair so my knees are against the edge of the table. If I sit that way too long then ooooooh boy do I have to walk slowly because my joints hurt lol

The forums are my new Reader’s Digest for such…uh occasions

i browse the forums on my pc while i work. i cant imagine not getting paid to be here.

Hello my old friend of red circles above my knees. Time to try to get up now. Hopefully the legs work.