NPC show no quests in Maldraxxus anymore

Dear support,
since I came to Maldraxxus I got all Quests available. After joining a group and fighting in Arena, all the Quests Disappeared. I am lvl 57 but I never been to Plaguefall Dungeon because of this bug. I would like to get this fixed, my account is NYmilionarSK on Drak Thul US server.

It has been days since I opened in game ticket just to get no response.
It has no meaning for me to pay for the game when I am unable to use all options it has to offer. I am considering refund and cancel of my sub. Any chance to have a look into my issue, please?
Appreciate that.

Make sure you have trivial quests tracked in the magnifying glass near your mini map. Once you reach a certain point in the campaign you have outleveled the zones. I don’t know if this is the case for you, but may be worth checking. If you are leveling in the campaign, Maldraxxus is level 53-55.

This may also impede your ability to queue for dungeons as you could be be too high level to queue, but not far enough in the next part of the campaign to do the next dungeon as part of the story. Once you do the campaign and ch. 1 of your covenant, it will be much more flexible as you can use Threads of Fate on your alts and not worry about linear progression and outleveling.

1 Like

Dear Marwenna,
yes I have checked trivial quests as well. I did all due diligence to resolve this issue without contacting the support first. Honestly, I tried everything and leveling up, but even newer Dungeons are NOT available to me, as I can not pick any quest to open them up. It would be very helpful if someone have a look into the issue. I have purchased Shadowland and bought time codes just to not be able to enjoy the game. So disappointed. Lost all interest and no official support seems to be too busy to care about paying player.

Hi Nymilionarsk, I’m sorry to hear that hasn’t worked for you. I would submit a ticket since support won’t be responding on this forum, just other players. Sometimes the response may be more general at first, and you can reopen it if so. Make sure to explain the problem as simply as possible so it’s clear where you’re at and that you can’t progress. The response times typically aren’t as long as the estimate provided. I hope you are able to figure it out soon.