NPC only Armor & Weapons

Anyone else get kind of annoyed when they are fighting some trash pack and you are like “wow that mobs armor/weapon/recolor” would be so good for my transmog. You go to find it? It doesn’t exist as a drop!

5 Likes

Every. Single. Time.

All the damm time, I think bar story NPC anything that a mob has you should be able to obtain.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted the hat, staff, robe, and gloves Blackrock Warlocks in the Burning Steppes use as a transmog for my Orc Warlock, only to be disappointed that the Staff was removed from the game last expansion or so (forgot what it was called), the glvoes were removed for no apparent reason, and the robe is a combination of a Stylish Red Shirt, with a Sanguine Robe but with the top half being a Bloodforged Chestpiece (a Plate item). The light red/pink fezzes they wear don’t even exist, and the closest color of a fez that exists to the ones they wear is the dark red Papal Fez, which has a drop chance of no greater than .04% in Uldaman. Ugh.

I’d love it if Blizz added the Blackrock Warlock’s gear to the main game even just for transmogs. I wanted to RP as a Warlock of the Blackrock clan but wanted this set (as well as the grey skin color being available for player use, seeing as we eventually got Dark Iron Dwarves for Alliance)

Yes. 10 characters.

yes. their is an axe that i orginally saw in wod used by durotan. now i see the same model used by the blood horde grunts in the time rifts in the dragon isles. why can’t my orc have that axe model man!

Yes not just enemy mobs but also town guards and such. The new BelAmeth sorcerers have some gear i want but dont think it’s available in game. Its just a recolor of something.

1 Like