Now that you destroyed TBC - Fresh servers please

I’m sure that kind of thinking has gotten you very far in life. Probably as far as it’s gotten you in this thread.

Just make both types of servers.

Merge all the QoL servers you have now. add everything retail has. they are dying anyways.

The pvp servers probobly should just be merged all together. let the horde keep there same faction bg and no wpvp, and keep these pvp separate from other pvp realms no other cross server besides the merged ones.

make new server or two -NO Changes- for the people that does not want Qol in them.
have free alliance transfer off Qol servers
Never change anything

sounds like a decent solution

why, so literally everyone can roll horde on fresh? LOL

well a no change server would not be wpvp. so if all wanna roll horde then that’s what they want pve.

if they happen to make a fresh no change pvp. then horde can cry till the dehydrate themselves

I don’t think that’s how it works, buddy

1 Like

Incase you want to bump it. Almost 4K comments. Should of been fresh servers from launch.

2 Likes

fresh servers from launch would have reduced the amount of people buying boosts and classic/TBC clones. i get it, money grubbing actiblizzard. but there’s no reason not to do fresh servers now. people like me are just going to quit otherwise.

2 Likes

So much bought gold and honor was brought over to tbc from classic it instantly ruined the economy. Granted this will still happen on fresh servers but it’s going to take a lot longer for the people buying gold for boosts and gdkp to start.

Might even make finding gold buyers/ sellers easier since there is little to no money in the game from the start.

gold buyers/sellers should get permanent pan.
then they would have to make new account and resub = more $$

2 Likes

IP ban.

/10

Explain how it does then with knowledge of the situation?

Do you think they just push a button and the server pops up and never has to be touched again?

do you think each server has a dedicated team to it? lol

I played WoW, (Vanilla-WotLK and just occasional leveling until the puke garrisons. I would like to see fresh servers as I have 5 lvl 15-20 on 5 servers to check out servers with both factions. I will be rolling horde (blows) as I have only killed horde to date…LOL. But all servers are hellfire population and finding a group quest when I never see more than 2-4 in same area in first two zones. I play pve and love me some bgs, and questing then raiding…but it is lonely in the trenches…

No because it was all current content. A fresh classic server or fresh tbc server starts from another point in time than we are in now. That means that specific server has to have its own set of eyes. It’s not going to run perfectly.

This pvp change bums me out. Hey if you want to come back to classic, roll on a west coast pvp server.

They destroyed TBC back at Blizzcon when they announced all the changes, including boosts. It’s been a lost cause since.

That said, I’d love a fresh server. Obviously no transfers or boosts. Or that silly looking mount or the Deluxe toys. Call it Pristine TBC. That would be wildly popular.

3 Likes

So if you’re not having fun, the game is a lost cause.

Yeah, pretty far if we are being honest. I am guessing this too will escape you.

In terms of it being a faithful recreation of the TBC experience, it’s been a lost cause since Blizzcon when it was very obvious Blizzard abandoned the Classic fan base and instead tried to appeal to Retail players. What we have now is the result of that.

1 Like

This might be the only thing that would keep my sub. I doubt it though. Would have yo put some thought into it but the first things that pop into my thoughts is i dont want to start over again and they woukd just bg que you with the other servers so it doesnt help that problem.