Now that we know Jaina is a Dreadlord (Spoilers)

Who is looking forward to killing her when it is revealed she’s the true boss of Shadowlands? In a rare move Blizz has managed something pretty impressive in making a long list of nonsensical happenings into something that makes complete sense.

Just look at every move she’s taken- genocide in Dalaran was to send elves to the jailer and guarantee the war would worsen. Her attempt to drown Orgrimmar would have sent thousands of innocents into the Maw, but she could not let her identity slip too early so when Thrall caught her she had to stop as so much slaughter would hinder her ability to continue her work as a dreadlord.

It is no surprise too that nearly every major player in the Shadowlands is closely linked to Jaina. She has manipulated and tossed aside the hearts of many men, including Kael’thas who will have a part to play in ShL, she got Uther a major position to abuse in Bastion, she sent Rhonin and her father to the Maw, (and remember that Rhonin ‘foresaw’ Jaina becoming the Kirin Tor leader, exactly like Vol’jin was ‘told by the Loa’ that Sylvanas must become the Warchief) and of course her role in Arthas’ downfall is something everyone knows. She was there when Arthas died, being one of the two who had a significant role in the quests of ICC, the other being Sylvanas- which is where Jaina aided the Jailer into turning Sylvanas into their greatest pawn.

Much like it seems to make little sense from a Horde standpoint why Sylvanas cast aside her sneaky ways but makes perfect sense when you realize she was never on our side, Jaina’s seemingly random mood swings and flip flops of personality starts to make sense when you know she’s been working for the Maw all along.

The assault she led on the zandalari capital was solely to flush out Bwonsamdi so he could be assassinated, something that nearly succeeded as he’s one of the few thorns that could prove a problem to the Jailer.

The most brilliant part about this is that since it was already leaked that she’s a dreadlord, then given enough time to turn into a meme- nobody will ever expect her to actually be a dreadlord despite how obvious it becomes once you carefully analyze her actions and realize it’s not possible for her to not be one.

3 Likes

Nah, I’ve had enough of her.

I’d love to see her and Sylvanas in a cat fight and blow each other up.

Hey, what happened to her dragon boyfriend? Was that ever brought up again? Was Thrall jealous?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure she started shunning him when he lost any value, probably would have had an important role if Sylvanas hadn’t bungled things and forced the Jailer to reveal himself.

Who knows though, she might still have some purpose for him in the Maw. Also- you say you’ve had enough of her, but consider that her being a dreadlord means she’ll be dying very soon.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/heroesofthestorm/images/6/68/Jaina_-_Dreadlord.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/fd/14/ddfd146eeebad256d623fd89bab9fa28.png

2 Likes

Tired of all the soap opera pseudo story.

Can’t wait for the improved ShL models of that.

Step on me mommy!

Just have the in-game reveal be the saw theme song playing and then have dread Jaina talking about how they abducted her way back when we first saw her heading to meet arthas fighting off ogres and a dread lord switched places and helped guide all these events.

I don’t want to kill her, I would rather worship her.

2 Likes

Blizzard confirmed that she’s not a dreadlord. It’s a tiring meme that needs to go away.

1 Like

this meme died when they made dreadlord skin for jaina in HOTS

1 Like

This is a Sunday post. Of that, at least, I am sure of.

Is that why she slaps a whisker off my face every time I try to purr myself to sleep in her lap?

Where has it be confirmed?

I notice you are willing to defy the truth of the matter, but have absolutely no counterpoints.

Blizz also confirmed that Sylvanas wasn’t the one who would burn the tree when that first surfaced, how did that work out for you? Why are you even on the forums, Shadowlands came out Oct 27 for you since Blizz never lies in your world, go enjoy the xpac while the rest of us are stuck with ghouls.

2 Likes