Now that server is unlocked, when will xfers be available?

I have some horde alts I would like to transfer to here (main server) that are currently on a dead server. Now that layering is gone and server is unlocked, when can we expect to be able to bring our toons over?

Bump.

In a similar boat.

Freaking Bump - same boat - trying to get onto the server and have tried every day since it’s been unlocked. It’s also been downgraded from Full to High - not sure what else they’re waiting for

I hope never, because while you want your alts here, that means everyone will flood here that isnt just xfering an alt. Ques will destroy this server.

3 Likes

i agree, unlock sulfuras

My main level 60 Shaman, which is geared with some MC and BWL loots and some set piece is stuck on Thalnos which is a low populated and already dead server. My guild transferred to Sulfuras and I could not move with them as I had to take a break from the game. I come back and see server transfers to Sulfuras have been disabled. The shaman on Thalnos has nothing to do on that server. Please allow transfers to such players atleast. I am ready to pay whatever cost.

Na, keep this server locked.