Now that every race can be monk

Which race would fit the best?
Panda still?
Which race would have best survability in pvp? Orc??

1 Like

Honestly I still vfeel vest pvp race for monk is kul tiran, that punch fits too nicely for the class. Especially since we only have 1 stun

1 Like

I’m leveling a worgen monk now on my Alliance server, but my og monk will always be Pandaren. Nothing better than the original imo :panda_face:

4 Likes

The best monk is probably actually a shaman or a Paladin.

1 Like

Void Elf. Survivability wise.
Though the teleport racial isn’t as good as it should be. It won’t save you from Knockbacks unless the port is on the ground. In fact you can’t port to it until it is on the ground(true bug). If you value survival more than DPS then void elf.

Nah.

Worgen monk might have insane amts of mobility with the monk toolkit and worgen speed buff.

That said I still love my pandaren’s food buff and panda stun can be used to juke/interrupt m+ mobs that cant be normally interrupted but can be stunned/disoriented and works as another pseudo interrupt. ( Void slash in smbg, mortal hew in halls, etch or channeled type abilities…youd be surprised how useful it actually can be once you start using it )

Pretty sure there are better choices for pvp though.

1 Like

I think we both know the right answer here. But draenei Monks of any sort are a close second followed by dwarves.

1 Like

Not “all” races can be monk yet. points at your current character picture

1 Like

monk needs FOF stun back

2 Likes

Sure does

2 Likes

War stomp is very useful in dungeons.

Highmountian is better than stomp is

Blood elf all the way!

Not alliance so already ahead there.
Crit is good.
Aoe Purge also good.
Good animations.
Armor doesn’t look terrible on them.

Hows the food in dragonflight. I did not pay attention. Is the panda buff really worth it? Also anything good for pvp?

Not sure for pvp. I just PVE :3

Gives 5% mast, 2% haste. Helps if you want to make certain stat breakpoints.

Double mainstat too.

2 Likes

Thats bull rush isnt it? Thats like a mini charge.

And stun with no cast time

I thought its classified as a knock down.

It shares stun dr

Well it requires movement where stomp you can stun without moving.