Now that bodyguards are coming back in 8.2

I won’t tell you. Let’s just say my body gaurd would go like, HEY! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! Edit: I think realistically I would have a pandaren body gaurd, I just want a friend.

Cassandra from Dragon Age. That woman pretty much singlehandedly killed every high dragon in my game on nightmare mode and still had a full health bar at the end of it.

3 Likes

Oldie for me FFVII: either Barrett Wallace or Cid Highwind, or really Sephiroth

(sorry that’s the only other game chars I remember)

To have Leorajh as a bodyguard (in this game) I would love to have again. He’s my favorite.

2 Likes

They might qualify as demigod tier or higher, but I’d go with either Thanos or Silver Surfer, my two favorite comic book characters.

Backups would be: Falcor (Neverending Story), Madmartigan (Willow), The Bride (Kill Bill), or Kid Icarus as back ups.

1 Like

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

3 Likes

Grimgore

Cuz he’s da best!

edit: That’s Warhammer…

2 Likes

Donald Trump

4 Likes

Donald and Goofy

2 Likes

Ralph. So we can Wreck it!

3 Likes

Kirby. He could just inhale all the enemies and inflate himself so I could fly whilst the rest of you scrubs are still stuck doing Pathfinder.

1 Like

Lich King Arthas…took a trick of the Light to beat him after we all died.

Obi-Wan Kenobi. I really like that guy.

3 Likes

Chuck Norris.

1 Like

Either Imlerith from The Witcher 3 or the Doom Slayer from Doom 2016

Ion Hazzikostas.

3 Likes

Zinedine Zidane to one-shot-headbutt my enemies

1 Like

Nora Valkyrie from Rwby
if she doesn’t count than either Shao Kahn or Nightwolf from Mortal Kombat

1 Like

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: RED CARD!

You know, I had a bunch of other candidates. But Zidane will absolutely get the job done.

That clip never gets old.

@Daswings I think Nomi comes as a companion pet at least. If you don’t mind grinding cooking on top of cooking on top of cooking in pandaria. Be funny if he just RP-walks and shouts for you to slow down when you try to jog or mount up.

1 Like

I would like any of the Nephalem from Diablo 3. They constantly slay hordes and hordes of demons, the Burning Legion wouldn’t have stood a chance. Neither would the Horde with them on my side, they are just too powerful lol.

1 Like