Now that bodyguards are coming back in 8.2

KOS-MOS

3 Likes

Heimerdinger from LoL because I love turret classes. In fact, in Panzar I actually played a Dwarf gunner because of the turret any player on your team can man. Not to mention the tesla pole, golem helper and traps. Dwarf sapper was also fun because of the team play with the teleporter, barrier / wall and totem that replenishes the teams health, energy or sees invisible players.

Runner up would be the Orc Berserker from Panzar because they are like primitive Orcs and would go nicely with this avatar.

I was actually going to name a different one for each class / race combo but thought better of it, lol.

1 Like

Annnnd that’s a /Thread. :+1:

1 Like

Meatball from the Legion expansion.

Yes, I know; It WAS “another game”, though.

1 Like

Yoshi. Clearly Yoshi.

2 Likes

Minsc because you also get Boo.

4 Likes

I see your Lydia and raise you one Inigo.

http://i.imgur.com/e7Zfhuj.jpg

3 Likes

Captain Price. Modern Warfare.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doomguy with his knife and angry face

Roger Wilco from Space Quest armed with a can of dehydrated water and a piece of broken glass

Iolo, Shamino, Dupre…

1 Like

Urdnot Wrex

Can never go wrong with a Krogan by your side

2 Likes

I don’t like followers, never have. Takes away immersion and is too console game-ish for me.

Leisure Suit Larry.

5 Likes

I never played any other game online before, well World of tanks, but its a different type of game. I tried rift for a week, but it lacks the warm cozy feel WOW has, so I quit.

Jotaro Kujo
I want to see him ORA ORA ORA all of my enemies!

3 Likes

Dush the Avalanche from Shadow of War. Sure, he has betrayed me once, but since then he has been loyal to me and a terror to my enemies.

1 Like

Gravewalker Gie

3 Likes

Female Commander Shepard from Mass Effect Trilogy.

5 Likes

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. He scares me.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Deckard Cain
Imgur

2 Likes