Now Available: Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

I was meant to stub my toe at 12 PM, but I just didn’t make it in time. Don’t worry, I still stubbed my toe at 8 PM.

I mean if you’d look at pretty much ANY of the bigger votes/surveys done since the decision was made they’ve ALL been overwhelmingly in favor of RFD being added.

1 Like

… That makes absolutely 0 sense any pretty much any context.

Are you referring to polls done on the community forums? You know, the place where vocal minorities frequent because they’d rather complain than play the game? Surely that would be a place without any bias.

Ah, yes, because ONLY angry people visit Forums. Brilliant logic.

I’ll rephrase:

Just because they planned on something existing by a particular time frame does not:

1. Make it a good thing
  2. Make it something that should happen

See this is why there is so much of a divide. You can’t be bothered to find anything remotely resembling a middle ground.

You just disregarded everything I said and come back in with “but it was supposed to be in the game at the start!” that doesnt change the fact it came with ICC. There is no discussing with you, there is nothing but “Give me RDF or else!”

I’m adding you to ignore because its obvious you are a massive troll at this point. You have been dismissive, condescending, and downright rude to every person that dare engage with you. The tell tale signs of a retail tourist troll.

Ah, yes, ONE interaction with you and I’m a troll. You’re brilliant.

I mean, I could find any of the myriad of studies that support /exactly/ that type of behavior.

People play game, people happy with game don’t need a place to vent.
People play game, people unhappy with game find place to yell.

Alas, I’ve stayed up too late arguing about this. Want to angry snuggle and pick it back up in the morning?

Nah. Because in the end pro-RDF people are **** out of luck because the Classic devs know EXACTLY how an actual poll would go so they won’t bother because of their massive egos.

K.

That sounds like an awful lot of assumptions to fit in one sentence.

Anywho. . . :sleeping:

1 Like

I mean… They’re the ones that said “internal numbers” is why they removed it. Did you get a poll for it? I damn sure didn’t. And they won’t show those “internal numbers”. So :woman_shrugging:

There is nothing to discuss with people like her you are wasting your time.

I’m still kind of rooting for an angry snuggle, and I can’t seem to pull myself away. :frowning:

1 Like

lmao kekw lulw xd

Players right now can use the Group Finder tool while out and about doing content. PvP players can’t. Its not a black and white matter of philosophy, and I don’t understand why people are calling for RDF now when this is just evening the playing field across PvP and PvE.

1 Like

Neither should be added. And now theirs a survey in emails about RDF. So WOTLK might just get crapped on if we get RDF before ICC. Imagine p1 with RDF? It wouldn’t even feel like original WOTLK release outside of queues.

We do not want RDF ever. Thanks blizz!

1 Like

I strongly believe RDF is what started us down the path to retail. It is completely unethical for an MMORPG to randomly group people to complete content without any social interaction whatsoever. Directly reducing community interaction for a quick dopamine fix is unhealthy for an MMORPG. Community interaction should be encouraged at all levels unless it directly results in a toxic environment. I stress that this tool is only for dungeons and as such should be understood that it is a simple form of content and to reduce the already bare bones level of entry is and always was an incredible dereliction from the founding design goals of this game and should never be added to classic. Quality of life changes should never come at the expense of reducing community interaction.

Battlegrounds, by definition, are not a community driven form of content. They haven’t been since the very earliest days where the battleground was only server wide, and as we know that simply doesn’t work as playable content. Please do not make the comparison.

The people asking for RDF are those who want retail, they want to play this game without forming bonds with others, and most importantly are the people who play for a few months and then quit because they lose interest. I’m not suggesting we discard those opinions, but recognize these type of players are always after the “easy way” playstyle and will abandon all levels of social responsibility to achieve it.

The current LFG/premade tool is exactly what the game needs. I wish we had the retail UI, as I believe it’s much more visually appealing, but the essence is there.

Thank you

1 Like

Quality of life for PvP players equivalent to the Group Finder is bad because I said. Nice, authenticity frog