Notjoshi camping hillsbrad

What is the go with this guy? He has multiple accounts, puts all of his characters in hillsbrad foothills and camps for 12 hours a day. No joke. He corpse camps anyone he finds for multiple hours on end, and if you kill him he logs into one of his many accounts, gets his geared 60 and continues? He’s chased me with 3 characters at once all with some variation of the name josh. Is this guy paying $100 a month just to farm hillsbrad foothills? I’m genuinely flabbergasted and concerned for his mental health.

5 Likes

He just wants the attention. Ignore and move to other zones.

1 Like

Just a sad no lifer, needs to buff his ego by doing toxic self indulgent things like getting off over thinking other people get angry. Just a sad loser, feel sorry for him because real life must really suck to end up like that

2 Likes

It’s pathetic. He stands in front of you with his horde character and spams /laugh and thinks it’s having an effect on you lol - you’re likely reading this Notjoshi aka Joshisummon - it’s not having an effect, I just feel sorry for you. This is how you want to spend your life? Camping lower level characters literally all day long, every day? it’s just sad
You are clearly bored with the game, what is the benefit of camping like you are? Are you trying to build a reputation on the server because you saw some video of infamous WoW players and you want to be added to the list LOL? That is never going to happen.

But anyway, I know you are getting off by reading this - people talking about you feeds that massive ego of yours and helps to distract from the emptiness of your life lol.
This is really boring tho

1 Like

This guy is the epitomy of sad. He ignores all horde around his level and just ganks lowbies. I used to fear him, now I just feel sorry for him. I can’t imagine what kind of life he has with the amount of time he spends online ganking all day everyday. Sending my love Josh that you get help soon for your sadistic and psychopathic tendencies! (research has confirmed clear correlations between Dark Tetrad traits and griefing).

1 Like

Is this the same guy as Staceyxoxo & Yours you reckon?

I don’t think so, hes just another sad case. I told FiF about it and they really didn’t care. The only way we can deal with people like this is to

1. Camp them when they turn up to grief

2. As a community we need to ostracize people like this and if their guild don’t care then ostracize the guild.

Because clearly blizzard aren’t interested as long as they’re getting paid. Behavior like this in real life would not be tolerated, don’t know why its just given a green tick online because blizzard like extra subs.

1 Like

Nah, we shouldnt let this guy keep us from being able to use a whole freakin zone. Lets get some 60’s down there to smash him. hes doin it right now

There are a few (name)xoxo out there.
Just avoid them all, whoever that is cannot play the game to save themselves.
Just a really clueless and stupid player who is nothing but angry and toxic