Notable Differences Between Cataclsym Classic 4.4.0 and Original Cataclysm 4.0.3a

You would gain more respect with the community if instead of making these stupid discissions, you instead just strait up said. A: we don’t have the money/ or are unwilling to spend the money to do this properly. Or B: we just don’t have the manpower. private servers (which you attacked whenever they got on your radar…) have made way better discissions, and where more enjoyable. IF you cant or are unwilling to do this correctly just let someone who can and will do it. Legit the only positive i thing i can say about classic servers at this point is that they will be more reliable than a private server, and lets be clear that isn’t a win for you.

17 Likes

Wait why? Dont do this. I have so many things in my bank now I am keeping that I don’t use… Have group will travel is not a deal breaker but I would like to have it than not.

12 Likes

Read it again.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really think that’s a deal breaker either, but when I look at this as their chance to launch a Cataclysm that isn’t going to bleed players. Could they not split the difference and let us have the spell to use outside of instances, for example? I mean, which decision is going to drive player engagement and keep people in the game? Like really think this through.

2 Likes

All of my trinkets since BWL don’t have show in the Appearance collection. My Bloodkelp Elixirs of Dodging don’t show in the Appearance collection. Removed quest items and toys that aren’t toys don’t show in my Appearance collection.

Give us the god damned Void Storage

13 Likes

Really hope HGWT is implemented prior to Dragon Soul. It was the only antidote to people playing Portal Roulette with Kalecgos’s portal to the Eye of Eternity. It’ll be pretty miserable trying to get everyone back into the LFR (or pug) instance for Hagara when 1/3 of the people went to Stonard.

3 Likes

This really isnt a big deal whats so ever i have no clue why everyone is so bent on it, sure leveling a guild is ok at best. The removal of the guild perks almost changes noting, theres summon stones literally everywhere. void storage should be in the game but no offense a bank is enough. The only thing that should of been a change is the hunter pets working proper.

4 Likes

I was personally, and I know some members of my guild were looking forward to the collaborative guild activity of leveling the guild together. We’ll still be able to do the achievements, of course. But as a community we feel the loss of something we were going to collaborate on.

Edit: Basically what they’re saying is that gaining the perks of being in a guild is now mostly a personal process which feels weird when the point of the guild is doing things together. Unlocking rewards together.

9 Likes

You can still do the guild group things for dung,bgs and raids

1 Like

Having 1 button to summon everyone is pretty convenient though. Maybe they could make Summon Stones do that.

4 Likes

I’d be up for that as a guild perk. If we just absolutely cannot have the old system.

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong all these things should be applied but we have a small dev team, sometimes is what it is. My post was mostly for the people in actual tears over something small.

2 Likes

While I understand why the guild changes were made (to not encourage zerg guilds etc) leveling the guild, and having the guild camaraderie of that, was one of those memorable and fun parts of Cata for me.

Also, we used our cash flow so guild repairs and guild consumes were covered throughout the expansion. While we may covered some of that by selling BoEs we probably wouldn’t have given so many consumes or had repairs on always.

Also, the leveling gave more meaning to being an established guild.

I’m glad I got to play through the real game so I have proper, quality, memories of it.

7 Likes

Please make some sane explanation as to why. Reading this plus the rest of your post just really took the wind out of the sails for tomorrow. You going to make it so repairs are free if with a guild? Other uses than just that, but I recall that being a big one. Very sad.

7 Likes

Brother do a quest and you can repair your gear. Ur a grow man whats wrong with you

5 Likes

Cash flow at least was problematic, as it was what created the trend of cesspool guilds as a get rich quick scheme, and blizzard appears to have not liked that.

5 Likes

You can still do everything within the guild. Just dont earn xp

1 Like

thanks Blizzard for messing with the hunters. :angry:

3 Likes

Understandable I guess. It is Blizzard. Far be it for them to do it right. After 15 years of playing, I should have more than learned by now that Blizzard will not put in the required effort to do any of their expansions correctly. As always i will see how it goes, but might just wait for Mist classic lmao

7 Likes

Grown adult btw

3 Likes